• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bad Rich Pearce - IG name richpearce38 - bad trade experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

laurin

Gold Member
Not sure if member here, so consider this as warning - Rich Pearce (richpearce38 on IG). We traded mine two knives for his paysan presented as new non sharpened. After unpacked today he definitely sharpen it. It has two bevel and bit damaged tip. Make yourself a decisions from his picture (with orange lines) and mine others. I offer him reverse deal but he not accept it for sure. Trade is done only if both parts are satisfied. HE even said I show another paysan on my pics and want to rip him off. So ship him 2 new knives worth 800€ is my intend to rip him with crap paysan lol - according him. Even juan_tortilla (maker of great clips on IG) provided picture (as previous owner who sold him knife) he clearly tried to sharpen it. Definitely not trade with him if you dont want to be off lot of on trade... Pics can send in high resolution on email if anyone is interested..

IMG_20200219_194603.jpg IMG_20200219_194626.jpg IMG_20200219_194643.jpg IMG_20200219_194659.jpg received_193822141997257.jpeg

I'd be pissed, if that's what I received! Please share the details, of this transaction, as they unfold, if you don't mind?

You don't happen to think there was a communications barrier, do you?

Always ask for clear pictures and videos if you're dealing with someone with no feedback, and strangers in general. Not trying to put the blame on the OP - I've had similar experiences that I've since learned from, but it would certainly help reduce these cases of bad sales and trades.

True definitelly Lance Leon. I gave knife to professional for edge repair as Rich Pearce already selling my knife on FB hinderer group so...

Just wanted to warn people when comes to dealing with him

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back