Rick Hinderer Knives Picture Thread

So sorry......all I could see was "Hug A Beaver Today" and my mind started to wander......
Took me a bit before I actually saw the XMs & watches......
I like 'em a lot........

Yes great XM's and cool watches BDbrad!!

And that's too funny Ross!!! :p Beaver where....!????

I want to give thanks to Rick Hinderer, BladeForums.com, and prelude92 for this. The Eklipse is an amazing knife and I'm thankful that I was able to get my hands on this one.

No problem buddy. Had to spread the Eklipse greatness brother. Glad I could help :thumbup:

On a different note, got a couple pens in yesterday. First copper pen and first ED pen. Loving the forced patina!

Love all 3 of those items Kevin!! And I must say... that you have really been doing a great job with your pics

Thanks man, I appreciate that. I have been taking note of lighting/angles/etc when snapping pictures lately. That is, at least trying to!

Took this Beauty out for a spin tonight
attachment.php

Love that deep swedge Pete! I've been enjoying the lighting on the pics you've been posting lately, thanks for sharing.

Is that a brass, copper or bronze Ti thumb stud? It kind of looks like the color of brass to me. Nice touch on it!

Love that deep swedge Pete! I've been enjoying the lighting on the pics you've been posting lately, thanks for sharing.

Is that a brass, copper or bronze Ti thumb stud? It kind of looks like the color of brass to me. Nice touch on it!

Thanks a lot !! I have been taking the pics outside at dusk!! They have been coming out very well. With little effort. The thumb stud is anodized titanium. I have been using my galaxy 4s for the pics.

Pete that is an awesome knife. I love that setup. The satin blade with the smooth stonewashed scale is great and the thumbstud and handle nut cool as hell!! Nicely done.

Gents. These all look great!!!! Keep em coming! I just grabbed up some new scores. Will post pics ASAP!!

Back