Rick Hinderer Knives Picture Thread

HOLY CRAP......it's like you guys all shop at a different store than I do.........
Wicked customs....Eklipses.......this list just seems to keep going on......
Pete, Justin, Jensen........gorgeous satins......insane deep swedge WF spantos..........all I've got for you is...."WOW"!!!!
Incredible XMs.......incredible scores........
And then there's Meluck and Charlie......
And Chris' DLC Hellfire.....
I NEED to know where you guys shop......my poor little XMs are suffering from some serious Hinderer envy.....

Last edited:
Ross, thanks.... Love that 3" spanto bud!! It's a classic and hard to beat... And you have plenty of other friends hiding ;)

Well, I don't have near the herd that some of you (ok, most of you) have, but here are a couple:

Slicer has dome studs, spanto has volcano, and the scales are different. ;)

Wow!! Nice 2 monsters you have there mmassey!! Those are 2 fine looking XM's amigo, and I absolutely love the textured Ti!!

Wow!! Nice 2 monsters you have there mmassey!! Those are 2 fine looking XM's amigo, and I absolutely love the textured Ti!!

Thanks! I've been trying to find one, and lucked into it. Now if I could luck into a smooth one... And a smooth cf. Oh, and some blue standoffs. LOL

Thanks! I've been trying to find one, and lucked into it. Now if I could luck into a smooth one... And a smooth cf. Oh, and some blue standoffs. LOL

Yeah no kidding! The sickness never ends buddy!! Haha! Good luck to you!

I wish it were possible... But for some reason something else you want pops up, or a good deal that you can't pass... So the sickness continues bro!!

My much anticipated 3" Wharnie arrived and I couldn't be happier. Everyone said a 3" Wharnie would be the perfect EDC (before it was produced) and I must say it's pretty awesome. I took a few photos today.

That is a winner Rick!! I love the smooth CF with bronze hardware, it makes such a stunning combo!! Great pics too

ib0pl8y1NFnlYU.jpg

OK guys, I have been away for awhile. I am going to try to get these pics all up. two of my new and by far favorite Hinderers, next to the other ones I own =)
wf1.jpgwf2.jpgwf3.jpgwf6.jpgwf7.jpg

Back