Rick Hinderer Knives Picture Thread

Im still alive guys! just been craazzyy busy with managing a new store and getting it up and running. But make no mistake, the Hinderers get fondled just as much as they always have! :D

been carrying what may be my all time fave...3.5 non flipper spearpoint w some new scenery in the background! I'll have to make some time to get on here on the regular again, I miss you guys!! Hope everyone is doing well!

knife_zps540420bd.jpeg

Holy Sheep Shit Batman!!! Back from the dead.... Man we've missed you around here! Glad to see your still alive and fondling those Hinderers as ususal!! Haha! Hope to see more of ya man....

Im still alive guys! just been craazzyy busy with managing a new store and getting it up and running. But make no mistake, the Hinderers get fondled just as much as they always have! :D

been carrying what may be my all time fave...3.5 non flipper spearpoint w some new scenery in the background! I'll have to make some time to get on here on the regular again, I miss you guys!! Hope everyone is doing well!

knife_zps540420bd.jpeg

JASON!!!! What's up buddy? It's great to see you back on the forum. Give me a shout will ya? I lost your number when I took my phone for a swim. I hope all is well.

Jason , it's great to hear from you! Message/email me as well when you get a chance. It's been too long! We definitely have missed you around these parts. But I'm glad to hear you're doing great and still appreciating the Hinderer's just as much.

Hope to see you around more! A lot of us have acquired many new Hinderer's and I'm sure you could spend a few days just looking at pics alone! Glad to have you back brother :thumbup:

I second that, I still need to find myself some DLC action...get this guys...for MONTHS I thought I lost my FXM CF WF slicer when I had moved...I was all discouraged about it, I spent a good chunk of change on that bad boy, and I just couldnt believe one of my Hinderers was gone. :( ...well...last night I found it in my car, in the pouch behind the drivers seat! I swear I jumped 5 feet high and ran back into the house like a 7 year old with the biggest smile on possible lol. so, with that said, here she is! oh, and my tricked out satin Wharnie! love these knives! Jensen, Ill PM you buddy.

thanks for the kind words fellas, I certainly missed all you guys big time. IM BACK! :D

20140905_113617_zpsfd3bdb5e.jpeg

20140905_1135581_zps713791c6.jpeg

20140904_213349_LLS_zps69d52b1b.jpeg

20140904_213300_zpsc4b2f5fe.jpeg

20140904_213534_LLS_zpsf5a89518.jpeg

The user Wharnie...usually rotate between this mostly, and my satin spearpoint. you cant see it from the pics, but theres also brass standoffs. :D

20140905_184558_zps079140d2.jpeg

20140905_184632_zps1424ae3e.jpeg

Jason, damn that was a great find!! Your FXM is really spectacular!! Haven't seen another like it that's for sure!! Love that badboy!! Glad you found it, I'd be giddy as all get out!!

And your satin wharnie... It is hard to beat that guy too!! You have some nice one's in your collection that's for damn sure!!

So with you not being on the forums for the past while.. What kind of money were you able to save up?? I mean I bet you're dying to pick up a Hinderer!! Haha!!

Tony.......the Wharnie looks awesome with the ti scale......that's a beautiful XM, sir !!!

Here are a couple I love......3" Slicers.......

Back