Rick Hinderer Knives Picture Thread

Chris......the spearpoint looks amazing......the ti scale definitely adds a lot to the XM.....and that XM looks killer !!!!
Great score, sir !!!

Jim........thank you.....the Hellfire is special......as far as can tell it was the only one ever made like that.......(please somebody correct me if I am wrong).......I have found a couple deep swedge spearpoints and a linerlock Bowie with similar blades........and I have seen a few other XMs with the hand-rubbed satin finish lockside........but I haven't been able to find another XM that puts it all together........but the search continues when I find time.......

upu6e5es.jpg
Hmmm that edge looks a little familiar....very similar to the one on a knife I picked up off the Exchange recently. :) Enjoying the new blade. Thanks, Tony!

Hmmm that edge looks a little familiar....very similar to the one on a knife I picked up off the Exchange recently. :) Enjoying the new blade. Thanks, Tony!

Glad to hear it man! That zt is an awesome flipper. Thing flies out with a soft flick so easily.

Jensen......you do take awesome pics......badass gear.......the slicer is looking wicked.....that is such a cool grind......

Thanks Ross. I've been carrying that new slicer quite a bit. The old gen 2 spanto gets work duty during the day but nights and weekends belong to the slicer. :)

Nice stuff guys.

And it's pretty sweet we're on page 200 of this thread.

For all of you that like the skulls...I snapped several quick shots of the 24 and noticed something...

Look at the center area of the knife and you may see what I see...
A skull. Two eye sockets, nasal passage and teeth/mouth...

Cropped it a bit more and hit the "enhance" button. If one can see the narrow triangle of the nasal passage, the eyes and toothy mouth area should then be revealed, can even see a bit of skull shape too.

Last edited:
N2K........I haven't seen that XM in a while.......it's so cool.....
Well used with my favorite scale.......tough to beat the bronze texured ti.......it's stunning......
And 200 pages of (mostly) pics is pretty sweet !!! There are some incredible pics in the thread and it's definitely worth viewing from the beginning........
Not sure I see a skull.....but my eyes are bad and I lack imagination.......never could see the image in those "fuzzy white noise" pics.......:D

And since this is the Pic Thread.....here's a 3" slicer.....

Wow guys I really impressed with all the great pics and of course great gear!!

Jensens badass gear and pics!!

N2K, I see that you're saying.. You're XM must be possessed

Ross, I love the blue slicer!!

Serge.......that's a whole pile of awesome !!!!!
You have some gorgeous XMs.......incredible scales......the whole package......
Great pics!!!
Congratulations, sir on an amazing collection of Hinderers.......

Thanks Ross. You have a collection one can only dream of. I love your Baker's dozen and below is another picture I come back to over and over.
Great knifes, incredible camera work!

^^^^^^ Yeaaaaaaaah, baby !!!!! N2K.......that's awesome......that bronze is so deep and rich !!! What a gorgeous XM.......:D

(No pic from me this time, though.......unless emoticons count.......;))

Serge......thank you.....most of the good pictures are lucky mistakes......I'm still trying to get past Chapter 2 in my "Photography For Dummies" book.......

A very good friend sent me a scale..........so I managed to upgrade one of my favorite XMs from awesome to insane........a little 3" I love and carry often........

^cool! congrats on the black dlc! :thumbup:

hopefully i can get a black dlc wharnie too before years end!

Back