Rifle Sling

Snody

Maker of Fine Knives & Leather Goods
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Greetings Gentlemen! I wanted to show you a #riflesling I am building for a client. This is the top section. Appreciate you looking. This is how I support my family. Stay Blessed!
www.mikesnody.com
Handcrafted by Mike Snody

1620014070186.jpeg

Horsewright

Thats cool Mike very nice. I made a one piece sling recently for a fellow BF guy. A two piece design like yours is really the way to go. Yours water buffalo around the inlay?

Snody

Thats cool Mike very nice. I made a one piece sling recently for a fellow BF guy. A two piece design like yours is really the way to go. Yours water buffalo around the inlay?
Thanks Boss! I am huge fan of everything you do. Appreciate your post. This leather is that Autumn Harvest from Acadia, kind of looks like water buffalo. It’s pull up leather around 6oz. Stay safe out there my friend. Respect

Bigfattyt

Gold Member
Lovely work.

I am a hobbiest when it comes to sheaths/holsters etc, and knife making. Leatherwork is every bit an art as knife making is.

Snody

Lovely work.

I am a hobbiest when it comes to sheaths/holsters etc, and knife making. Leatherwork is every bit an art as knife making is.
I agree completely. Appreciate you taking time to post. Respect.