Rifles n knives

H3Dvo3W.jpg

palonej palonej what air rifles are those? I have a Weirauch 97k. Its impressive. Its built like a fine centerfire rifle. Although its very finicky about how you hold and rest it. If you dont hold how you did when you zeroed, you will notice a change in impact point.

Close!!! They are both Air Arms. A TX200 and a walnut Pro Sport.
I also have an HW 95 and a 97 SS.
All of them are THE most accurate rifles you’ll find!
All .177, all ~ 15 fpe. On a calm day you can put 10 pellets into one hole that can be covered with a dime at 50 yards. Just amazing!
Joe

Nice looking stocks you've got on those under levers, are they HW's ?

Both Air Arms Riz!!
I also have an HW 97 SS and a
95. All tuned to perfection!
I know what you mean with the hold!! Mine seem to love being rested on a soft bag with the trigger guards about an inch behind the bag. Very loose hold to let the rifle do what it wants.
With JSB 8.4s all of mine are stupid accurate!
The build quality on these rifles is off the chargs!! Amazing triggers also!
Joe

palonej palonej what air rifles are those? I have a Weirauch 97k. Its impressive. Its built like a fine centerfire rifle. Although its very finicky about how you hold and rest it. If you dont hold how you did when you zeroed, you will notice a change in impact point.

Both Air Arms Riz!!
I also have an HW 97 SS and a
95. All tuned to perfection!
I know what you mean with the hold!! Mine seem to love being rested on a soft bag with the trigger guards about an inch behind the bag. Very loose hold to let the rifle do what it wants.
With JSB 8.4s all of mine are stupid accurate!
The build quality on these rifles is off the chargs!! Amazing triggers also!
Joe

I shoot 16gr JSB heavies out of my RWS most accurately

Back