Rifles n knives

DJC72

Gold Member
I’ve never seen Andy post a pic without an Ash-1 in it. Must be an imposter.

SW-EDC

Gold Member
Just curious, what image hosting softwate are you using? Your images show up as a "?" But I can see OPs image.
Photobucket. Why do my images show up on all my other forums but not here? The OP liked it so he must be seeing it.

Photobucket. Why do my images show up on all my other forums but not here? The OP liked it so he must be seeing it.

I think its my device. It seems anytime someone posts with photobucket I can't see images :( was just curious, thanks

cricketdave

Gold Member
25594084_10216029985848911_1010786221206703481_n.jpg

Springfield M1a scout Busse and Cold Steel

Hickory n steel

Gold Member
Close!!! They are both Air Arms. A TX200 and a walnut Pro Sport.
I also have an HW 95 and a 97 SS.
All of them are THE most accurate rifles you’ll find!
All .177, all ~ 15 fpe. On a calm day you can put 10 pellets into one hole that can be covered with a dime at 50 yards. Just amazing!
Joe

I knew they were definitely something I'd seen before, and there's pictures of more than a few of them on the GTA.
They're certainly nice to look at and I'm sure a real joy to any springer lover.
I'm personally an American multi stroke pneumatic guy all the way, unless it's a low powered bb gun I've gotta have variable power so I can shoot indoors when it's cold or raining.

Horsewright

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
The rifle for when a T Rex is trying to stomp on your head!

8g26KaQ.jpg

One of only nineteen ever made. A .700 H & H double by Butch Searcy of All American Double Rifle Company. The knives are handled in Butch's stock cut offs. To give ya perspective on the size of that .700 empty case, both knives are in the 9" oal range.

d762nato

Gold Member
Nice double mister HW, I remember reading about H&H especially making that 700 caliber for a person way back a few years ago. I believe at the time a single cartridge was around one ben franklin apiece. The biggest I've owned lost in a boating accident and shot quite a bit was the 50 Bmg mostly at very long range though. At any rate that's a Verrrrry! nice weapon, Congrats she's perty! :thumbsup:

Native XF ad, Below bottom BC