Right Now!

Without thinking about it too much ...

Wish I could afford ... Benchmade Adamas in Cru-wear. I love the look and feel of the original Adamas but it was overpriced for D2 steel and I never got one. I've also never owned Cru-wear steel either and would love to try it out. Can I afford $240? Yes, but it is admittedly out of my comfort zone for a knife purchase.

$210 shipped from GP knives. If you like it and want Cru-Wear spend the money and you wont be sorry. I like it so much I'm willing to let other options go that are similarly priced (or above) because I intended to use it a lot. I never had much interest in BM until I held both the mini and full size.

BM Adamas Full Size-3  4.10.21.jpg

Last edited:
Spartan 3.25 SHF Warthog Damascus. Only one I can think of off the top of my head that has interested me of late but I missed the drop by 20 minutes :(

I'll lend my vote to the new Cruwear Adamas. I have the full sized version and it fixed every complaint I had with the original model. It's thinner, lighter, more contoured and comfortable, and has a blade steel that actually makes sense for its intended application (ingot D2 is not tough and I don't know why people think that it is). It feels like a much more practical and balanced cutting tool now, while still being as durable as you'd ever want one to be.

Hi all,

Ooh, I've got it bad! The Knife Bug! I posted above that I wanted a "Grohmann Bird & Trout Knife". I completely forgot I long wanted THIS Knife. I just so happen to see a photograph of this Knife in another thread and so, tonight, I "pulled the Trigger" and purchased! I figure since I now have a (German) Canadian (style) #1 Belt Knife, perhaps it was time for an "American made" Micro version of the Canadian Belt Knife! HARDBALL

micro-canadian-a2-tigerstripe-g10-179.95__37899.1486495788.jpg

So, time, distance, and finances, don't matter? Even if it's discontinued, all I have to do is press the "pay now" button to transfer funds, then it appears in front of me?

Right. Let me just get the list.....

Alliance/Laconico Jasmine
Arno Bernard Rinkhals
Bark River City Knife
Boker Boxer
Boker Gust
Boker Strike
Brutalica Ponomar
Busse Ergo Badger
Busse Force Multiplier
Busse Game Warden
Busse Viking Warship
Carothers EDC
Civilware Pointer II
Civivi Elementum
Cold Steel 4Max
Cold Steel AD-10
Cold Steel Air Lite drop point
Cold Steel Immortal
Dough Ritter RSK
Emerson Mini A-100
Emerson Mini-Seax
Extrema Ratio HF-1
Extrema Ratio RAO
Extrema Ratio Ti Rock
Fallkniven GP
Ferrum Forge/Massdop Mordax
Fiddleback Forge Duke
Fiddleback Forge Camp
Filip de Coene (Ensizen) Voyager
Freeman 451 Folder
Grayman Ground Pounder
Great Eastern Huckleberry Boys Knife
Great Eastern Oil Field Jack
Great Eastern (Tidioute) Barlow
Himalayan Imports Seax
Hinderer Flashpoint
KA-BAR Wrench Knife
Keffeler K-18
Kershaw Culpepper
Khukrui House Mukti
Khukuri House Himalayan Bear Claw Knife
Kizer Hennicke Task II
Laconico Blast
Laconico EDC
Les George/Protech SBR
Liong Mah Field Duty
Medford Air Jack
Medford Fighter Flipper
Miller Bros T1
Mil-Tac MTF-3
Nemesis Knives MPR-3
North Arms Skaha
Pena Zulu front flipper
PMP Beast
Rassenti Satori
Real Steel Phasma
Real Steel Shade
Southern Grind Spider Monkey
Spartan/Harsey T3
Spartan Pallas
SPD X Terrain 365 - STS-AT
Spyderco Lum Chinese
Szabo Express Folder
Terrain 365 Otter Slip Joint Titanium
TOPS Baghdad Boxcutter
TOPS Grim Ripper
TOPS MAK7
TOPS Mini-Pry
TOPS Mini-Scandi Folder
TOPS Outpost Command
TOPS Pry Knife
TOPS Ranger Short Stop
TOPS Smoke Jumper
Treeman TASS
WE Gentry
WE Lundquist Black Void Opus
Wild Steer WS

....that should be all of it.

So, time, distance, and finances, don't matter? Even if it's discontinued, all I have to do is press the "pay now" button to transfer funds, then it appears in front of me?

Right. Let me just get the list.....

Alliance/Laconico Jasmine
Arno Bernard Rinkhals
Bark River City Knife
Boker Boxer
Boker Gust
Boker Strike
Brutalica Ponomar
Busse Ergo Badger
Busse Force Multiplier
Busse Game Warden
Busse Viking Warship
Carothers EDC
Civilware Pointer II
Civivi Elementum
Cold Steel 4Max
Cold Steel AD-10
Cold Steel Air Lite drop point
Cold Steel Immortal
Dough Ritter RSK
Emerson Mini A-100
Emerson Mini-Seax
Extrema Ratio HF-1
Extrema Ratio RAO
Extrema Ratio Ti Rock
Fallkniven GP
Ferrum Forge/Massdop Mordax
Fiddleback Forge Duke
Fiddleback Forge Camp
Filip de Coene (Ensizen) Voyager
Freeman 451 Folder
Grayman Ground Pounder
Great Eastern Huckleberry Boys Knife
Great Eastern Oil Field Jack
Great Eastern (Tidioute) Barlow
Himalayan Imports Seax
Hinderer Flashpoint
KA-BAR Wrench Knife
Keffeler K-18
Kershaw Culpepper
Khukrui House Mukti
Khukuri House Himalayan Bear Claw Knife
Kizer Hennicke Task II
Laconico Blast
Laconico EDC
Les George/Protech SBR
Liong Mah Field Duty
Medford Air Jack
Medford Fighter Flipper
Miller Bros T1
Mil-Tac MTF-3
Nemesis Knives MPR-3
North Arms Skaha
Pena Zulu front flipper
PMP Beast
Rassenti Satori
Real Steel Phasma
Real Steel Shade
Southern Grind Spider Monkey
Spartan/Harsey T3
Spartan Pallas
SPD X Terrain 365 - STS-AT
Spyderco Lum Chinese
Szabo Express Folder
Terrain 365 Otter Slip Joint Titanium
TOPS Baghdad Boxcutter
TOPS Grim Ripper
TOPS MAK7
TOPS Mini-Pry
TOPS Mini-Scandi Folder
TOPS Outpost Command
TOPS Pry Knife
TOPS Ranger Short Stop
TOPS Smoke Jumper
Treeman TASS
WE Gentry
WE Lundquist Black Void Opus
Wild Steer WS

....that should be all of it.
You went "all in". I like it.

I'd like a PM2 Tanto. I'm hoping for a different steel type in the future.

TRM Shadow when they come available, as well as a Quiet carry Drift w textured ti.

The G-10 AD20's look great. And I've always wanted a CD F95 Shiro with CF inlays, so I'll add one of those too.

I have about a dozen on the backburner I'm contemplating, but I've bought quite a few recently so I'm holding off for a while.

Oh yeah, the above post reminded me of the Boker Boxer. I want one of those too.

You went "all in". I like it.

I'd like a PM2 Tanto. I'm hoping for a different steel type in the future.

TRM Shadow when they come available, as well as a Quiet carry Drift w textured ti.

The G-10 AD20's look great. And I've always wanted a CD F95 Shiro with CF inlays, so I'll add one of those too.

I have about a dozen on the backburner I'm contemplating, but I've bought quite a few recently so I'm holding off for a while.

Oh yeah, the above post reminded me of the Boker Boxer. I want one of those too.

Well, I'm always happy to facilitate!

(That's the edited list :oops:)

Oh man, yeah, if funds were completely unlimited I'd collect 'em all like pokemon...

What if say, you could only have 2, unlimited, then which ones?

Two......?

Um.

Okay, this is the best I can do.

Buy the Miller Bros T1, admire it for a while, and sell it to somebody else with an equal or greater amount of money and a corresponding ratio of good sense.

Use some of the profits to buy a Fiddleback Forge Production Duke, and re-sell it after some light use, for the same or slightly less than what I paid.

Acquire a TOPS Outpost Command, do some light cutting, pay some bloke to do some light customizing and sell it to a TOPS enthusiast for what I paid.

Buy a Himalayan Imports Seax, cherish it for a month or two, then convince Steely Gunz to take it off my hands.

Get the Busse Ergo Badger, because that was pretty much what I wanted, in the first place.

Purchase a Filip de Coene Voyager, know that it's too amazing for commonplace cutting at any price, and re-sell it, probably at a markup.

Buy a Doug Ritter RSK. Use it, gift it to somebody who understands the value of a good knife.

Buy a WE Lundquist Black Void Opus, admire it's dark, edgy, beauty, and then put it back in the box and offload it for almost new prices, because my A G Russell Medium Barlow and my Alox Electrician take care of everyday cutting, just fine.

Back