Right Now!

As long as I was assured it was in at least "like new" condition and over 3" blade, I would buy a lefty Rexford custom anything.
A very close second would be a Peter Carey LH Torey and a Brad Southard LH Flippin Tanto.

ZT 0640,
ZT 0562 Ti,
Spyderco Fluted Ti Native Chief,
Spyderco Fluted CF Native 5,
Spyderco Fluted CF Military Magnacut,
Spyderco Dragonfly Sheepfoot K390,
CRK Small PJ Sebenza Boomerang damascus,
Strider PT.

Right now? A Ducati Desert sled fasthouse edition. A motorcycle would be my "won the lottery" go crazy.

Knife wise, CRK L31 with micarta inlays in S45VN, insingo blade. If they have the edge retention on the S45VN where I hope it is, this could be my one and done pocket knife.

3.25”+ Ron Lake Tail Lock. Mic drop. 🤣😂🤣😂

I’ll see myself out.

Right now probably Tops CQT Thunder Hawk or one of the Les George Spartans.

Right now? A Ducati Desert sled fasthouse edition. A motorcycle would be my "won the lottery" go crazy.

Knife wise, CRK L31 with micarta inlays in S45VN, insingo blade. If they have the edge retention on the S45VN where I hope it is, this could be my one and done pocket knife.
If anybody knows how to make some magic happen with S45VN: it would have to be them.

My grail would be a ZT 0454 because it just looks so dang cool.
But more realistically I’d like to get a PM2 in a different kind of (exotic) steel to try out like REX 45, Maxamet or M4.

My grail would be a ZT 0454 because it just looks so dang cool.
But more realistically I’d like to get a PM2 in a different kind of (exotic) steel to try out like REX 45, Maxamet or M4.
Why not check out some of the places that specialize in the Sprint Run knives?

Back