RIP Charlie Mike

What a shock to see this.
I shared a few PM's with Matt over the years.
His commitment to changing his life and moving forward was an inspiration. BF will not be the same without him.
My deepest sympathies and condolences to his family and his extended family on BF.
Steven

May God bless you and your family my brother!

My limited experience with Charlie Mike is primarily through posts on here and the YouTube comment section. I called him about a custom kiridashi. First thing he said to a potential customer (he knew I was calling) was something that many people would find offensive as Hell. I'm not a snowflake and thought it was funny as can be! We talked for an hour, about knives, life, politics and many other different subjects. It felt like I was catching up with an old friend!

Rest in peace my brother of the blade!

What the heck? :,(
This is shocking news, I’m speechless.
He was about my age (I think) and so much fun. It was a great pleasure to follow his knife making progress and talking to him. What a loss.

Very sorry to hear this. I didn't know Matt but, I liked what he posted and he was one helluva knifemaker. RIP, brother.

What a sh*t way to start the day... There was something uniquely endearing about CM that just made you want to root hard for him to be happy and successful. One can only hope that at the end (the how is unimportant, so stop asking) he knew that many people, including many he never met, cared about him. RIP

I'm so sorry to hear of this Matt was a good guy with a good heart for sure. He seen I was interested in a knife he had gotten and he just sent it to me no money involved. I always liked watching his videos and he'd straight up tell you what he thought. I'm truly going to miss him.
RIP Brother,

Back