RIP Charlie Mike

Thanks for the link and it's great to see that the Blade Forums Community is stepping up to help CM's family with the funeral expenses.

A friend of his organized it, his apprentice ( @SaB_Tools ) posted the link on IG, but since I know a fair bit of people on the forums don't use IG it seemed like a good idea to crosspost and get more exposure.

Probably the most down to earth person I've ever had the chance to interact with and I looked forward to his comments here on BF.com.

Loved his sense of humor, too. I will definitely miss his sense of humor. He could bring a smile to my and make me laugh. That's hard to do.

Also, I thought it was cool that he liked cats. How many bad a** guys like cats?

You know, there are some people that you pretty much like right out of the gate. I have to say Matt is on that list.

A friend of his organized it, his apprentice ( @SaB_Tools ) posted the link on IG, but since I know a fair bit of people on the forums don't use IG it seemed like a good idea to crosspost and get more exposure.

I have a pm into Kevin (Spark) so I can set up a proper thread to post the link in. What happens when it’s in a reply it’ll get buried, pushed off the top page by other replies. But if you make it’s own thread and title it correctly it’ll be prominent and the community will stay aware of the cause.

Matt was such a huge part of the community here. He was certainly one of BF’s most notable members.

Where ever he is, I bet he’s got that sh*t eatin’ grin on his face with a cigar in one hand and a coffee in the other sayin’ WTF and laughin’ at the irony of it.

Click this link to donate to a gofundme account to help his mom pay for his funeral.

Back