RIP Charlie Mike

I can't believe it, that's very sad to hear. He seemed like a real good guy. I'll miss seeing his posts here on the forum. He was a member here for almost 20 years.

I was a fan- there is tragedy damn near everywhere- really loved his watership down tat. My best wishes for his family.

Someone should inform his family, if possible, of this thread and direct them to it so they can share in the love we all had for him. I think they may enjoy reading the stories and seeing how truly respected he was amongst his knife brothers.

Wow I'm so sorry to here this news. Matt was one of the first guys that caught my attention with his humor and craftsmanship when I started hanging out here. It's a sad day for the knife community and he will be missed on the BF for his sense of humor for sure. Thank your for your service and rest in piece sir
08BZ7Ty.jpg

Well damn it, I was hoping this was a case of internet running on rumor, not facts. Not looking that way.... I liked his irreverence and unique perspective that he wasn't afraid of sharing. RIP Charlie Mike

Back