RIP Lapedog (Aron)

Rest in peace, Aron. :(

It saddens me to think that we probably lose members every year without knowing it. I appreciate you sharing the news.

This is so true and saddening. Never know.
This particular one just hit too close to home for me.

Wow. He was very young. Lapedog was one of the few members I can recall having regular and pleasant interactions with. I noticed he was gone for a while, figured he found other interests. That's pretty tragic, may he rest in peace.

I had a first cousin who we grew up with who committed suicide. The family said very little as to the details. Not suggesting that is the case here, but thought I would mention it anyway. RIP Aron. Lots of smoke in the western US being sent up these days.

Just last week my wife and I were chatting and something we were talking about reminded us of you, Aron.
I pray you are enjoying the afterlife in a room full of knives. You are missed, and I can’t believe how fast time has flown by.

If you could only see some of the new stuff out now!!

Rest well, my friend.

As a new member, this sort of memory thread is absolutely amazing to see. While I know that most Internet forums are full of people just trying to exist in anonymity, I am very glad to know that I joined a place where there are people who care.

I don’t know you Aron, but I hope that you Rest In Peace with the knowledge that some people are not going to forget…

I really should peruse the other sub-forums as I just saw this one. Dang, now I know why he hasn't posted, 2019? Wow.. There are several members that I wonder what happened to them. Lapedog was a prolific poster and a "neighbor", if 250 miles between TO and Ottawa could be considered close. Sad to hear about this.

Was just outside contemplating knives and sheaths and you popped into my thoughts, Aron.

Dang it I miss you. Late night convo’s and tomfoolery. I really miss those good times. It’s almost your departure anniversary and I’m sorry I haven’t posted in here for a few years, brother. You are always in my thoughts though.

If you could only see what this world is coming to. RIP my friend.

Back