• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Ripped off by Dale Reif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess what?!?!?! Dale Reif is still a thieving POS!!!!

That is all!
Damn feels bad bro, I’m sad u didn’t get ur money back but thanks for the entertainment lol, Reif the thief and his scamming ways is a story that has literally lasted since far before I was born and it’s crazy to see how it progressed

Damn feels bad bro, I’m sad u didn’t get ur money back but thanks for the entertainment lol, Reif the thief and his scamming ways is a story that has literally lasted since far before I was born and it’s crazy to see how it progressed

Karma struck him down Oct 2019. He's done.

Done as in dead?
guy drowned trying to save his dog. pretty noble in my opinion. You can still buy his knives on ACK for $400+. I dont blame the OP for the initial post, but this thread is why the internet sucks. cant imagine being a Marine and holding a grudge for 20 years over $1000.00 sheesh

Last edited:
guy drowned trying to save his dog. pretty noble in my opinion. You can still buy his knives on ACK for $400+. I dont blame the OP for the initial post, but this thread is why the internet sucks. cant imagine being a Marine and holding a grudge for 20 years over $1000.00 sheesh
I cant imagine someone taking issue with another person not forgiving a thief who stole from them, regardless of the time frame.

I hadn't heard about his death. Sad.

I once had a cordial relationship with him and had met him at shows. He was a police officer at one time and we talked LEO stuff.

He sent me a knife as a gift but after I had heard the unfortunate stories, I turned around and gifted it to another individual on these forums, allegedly a corrections officer, who had allegedly lost a fixed blade knife that was dear to him.

In true keeping with the synchronicity of the universe, he never sent me what he had offered, (patches, and memorabilia from his place of work), but it didn't matter as I hadn't asked for anything to begin with. (Never heard from him again.)

So, it seems that Reif's work went to someone who also found that keeping his word was more trouble than it was worth. And so it goes.

Well, the OP hasn't posted since 2018...so it's others keeping the thread alive.

I don't think being a Marine has anything to do with whether someone forgives another for the loss of $1,000...or frankly how that's anyone else's concern. Maybe if he was a priest I'd expect more compassion, sympathy and solicitude.

It's sad that Dale died, but if he had to go, it was a good way to die. The rest...is something else altogether.

That said, now that we have been notified of his death, I'm going to close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back