• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Ripped Off by Dustin Turpin Knives– Deal with Caution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what really bugs me??? I doubt this will hurt D P that much. I started thinking that after watching that video. There are enough selfish bastards out there that feel if they get theirs screw everyone else.
That dick kept saying Dustin might be a bad guy.....no, he's not a bad guy.....he's a heartless effing thief. Nothing more.
Glad I believe in karma.
Joe

Dustin Turpin=no honour
I know you have been following this Dustin, man up and make things right. It will be the Hellfire you are bound for.

^ Dustin Turpin, is watching this alright! He just isn't man enough to speak up on his own behalf, & address his thievery.

Last edited:
Joke apart I would not wish this on anybody.

I wish it on a couple of people that support Dustin Turpin even though they know he's screwed multiple members of the knife community. I want them to know what it feels like to get f*#ked by a scumbag thief.

He's here? Lurkin'.

Dustin, ever wondered what it is like to be depressed? Do you think you might make others depressed? That doesn't sound very nice.

What about frustrated? Mebe not punch the wall frustrated like someone has abducted your child or you couldn't afford the ransom on your dog, just a bit frustrated - touch of stomach knots and can't sleep very well. That's not so bad is it? Not as bad as depressed, so hey, why don't you give your customers some of that. It fine isn't it? It's their fault isn't it? After all your customers are no more than mental midgets, and if they had have been born more robust nothing that you could do could tip them over the edge. Even if a customer wanted to buy a nice knife for “his pop's” birthday and that knife never showed up, how could that ever be on you.

Dustin, when you feel low and wretched and you wonder what causes it, hold on for a moment, come back to that in a bit, for now just know for a lot of other people the answer to that question is you.

I couldnt make it far in that video, I cant listen to sniveling twats for long it starts to give me a headache. These guys would buy these knives if the maker was a known pedo.

they are part of the problem as I stated in my previous post and I heartily believe they knowingly espouse their bullshit from their ivory tower lined wall to wall with custom knives.

WHAT ever happened to EARNING someones business?

"hey its no big deal, I like the knives I dont need to like the maker", well in most industries you dont have the LUXURY of knowing the persons behind the products, however here we DO, and if you know someone is a thief or worse *read stolen valor, or complete LIAR about source materials or country of origin, ebaying knives, selling renders, ripping off BHQ et al * and you support them then you are

a

.... wait for it...

twat of the highest order.

stop protecting the value of a product when you know there is no value in the man.

best-
Loosey

I couldnt make it far in that video, I cant listen to sniveling twats for long it starts to give me a headache. These guys would buy these knives if the maker was a known pedo.

they are part of the problem as I stated in my previous post and I heartily believe they knowingly espouse their bullshit from their ivory tower lined wall to wall with custom knives.

WHAT ever happened to EARNING someones business?

"hey its no big deal, I like the knives I dont need to like the maker", well in most industries you dont have the LUXURY of knowing the persons behind the products, however here we DO, and if you know someone is a thief or worse *read stolen valor, or complete LIAR about source materials or country of origin, ebaying knives, selling renders, ripping off BHQ et al * and you support them then you are

a

.... wait for it...

twat of the highest order.

stop protecting the value of a product when you know there is no value in the man.

best-
Loosey

Thing is I'm defending no one but lawfor with this post but here's another way of looking at this .

Lawfor wants his knives . Dustin Turpin could be ruined at best he's lost a lot I know some will still support the guy, I won't ,but some will .

Anyway lawfor wants his knives he paid for . After all this those knives could take a major hit on value . Lawfor may want the knives to keep and carry , if it were me I'd be selling the knives if I ever got them in hand they would just be a constant reminder of all the bs Dustin put him through.

Thing is dusting knives may or may not be worth next to nothing now . If lawfor ever got his knives would they be quality ? I have my doubts more like thrown together garbage just to get lawfor to hush IF he ever got anything at all . If lawfor decided to sell them he may have some trouble . Or if they were thrown together would Turpin honor a warranty even if lawfor sold them ? You know Turpin won't forget the knives he made for him (if he ever does ) so I think if lawfor did ever get his knives he'd still be screwed in the long run .

Your pedo comment is one I've been thinking myself ,some can excuse a lying thief but would they excuse other things too ? Bad part about this is even the honest folks that got a Turpin knife before his downfall may suffer in all this too . The ones that watched a YouTube video and got on his books ,yes that resell value may be gone ,Dustin can't get out of bed to repair them if they break so really any and everyone that bought anything from this guy could be screwed .

Some tend to look the other way as long as they didn't get screwed .Or because they have knives from Dustin they may want to sell one day but may not have a buyer . I believe this effects a lot more people than lawfor and Turpin and the guys that had a deposit taken . This could end up hurting anybody that bought a Turpin knife ..

Thing is Dustin's knives may or may not be worth next to nothing now. If lawfor ever got his knives would they be quality ? I have my doubts more like thrown together garbage just to get lawfor to hush IF he ever got anything at all. If lawfor decided to sell them he may have some trouble . Or if they were thrown together would Turpin honor a warranty even if lawfor sold them ? You know Turpin won't forget the knives he made for him (if he ever does ) so I think if lawfor did ever get his knives he'd still be screwed in the long run.

^ When I look at this situation; for the life of me, I can't picture Dustin, happily whistling in his shop as he works on finishing up these 2 knifes (if this were ever to happen).

We've already gotten a wonderful glimpse into Dustin's psyche, thanks to the Instagram rant he posted. Does anyone here honestly believe, that Dustin is capable of producing a quality crafted knife, when his mind is filled with so much spite & hate? And let's not forget, depression. :rolleyes:

I don't.

The people who saw the knives and liked them without being aware of the tremendous turd DP is are the ones I feel for. They have $1500 customs no one will want. The jerk offs that were aware will get what they deserve.....rightfully so.
That youtuber's smarmy attitude makes me want to give him a ringing smack across his face.
Joe

Just to be clear, the "collector" we are discussing in the above posts who is supporting Dustin Turpin is Tzvy Morais. He is the one who posted the YouTube video for which I provided the link.

I couldn't understand a word he said. It kinda sounded like weird accent placed in awkward places english, but too hard to try to listen too. Not sure what i missed not being to understand those ramblings, but so be it......

Listen, Ivan Drago can blow smoke up old Dustin's rusty sheriffs star on video's all day long. Everyday the word is spreading that this is another maker who has no morals.

Dustin, how does it feel to have traded your manhood for a timepiece. I have a Sub myself and I'd smash it with a hammer if I had to choose between a Swiss watch and my integrity.

In rougher more 'ethnic' areas of the U.K. Dustin would be called a Pussyo and cleansed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Listen, Ivan Drago can blow smoke up old Dustin's rusty sheriffs star on video's all day long. Everyday the word is spreading that this is another maker who has no morals.

Dustin, how does it feel to have traded your manhood for a timepiece. I have a Sub myself and I'd smash it with a hammer if I had to choose between a Swiss watch and my integrity.

In rougher more 'ethnic' areas of the U.K. Dustin would be called a Pussyo and cleansed.

Our integrity should be priceless to us.
Ya know Phil, I'll bet that ass hat has a couple more knives on order and feels he MUST blow smoke up Dustin Turpin's butt to get his knives.
Wouldn't surprise me one bit.
Joe

3326e5c16d7583cda2d357054186f60c.jpg

Any chance of some dirty man love Dustin?

So. How are things going? Get your knives yet? Or has Dustin Turpin still not produced?

If Dustin Turpin finally produces the knives does that make everything alright? It wouldn't for me. Have you requested the watch back? I'd tell him screw it, give me my damn watch back. Oh. I forgot. He gave a $7,500 watch to his FIL. What a guy. Anyone here ever gave their Father in Law a $7,500 watch? Me neither. What a liar.

He does not attend Blade and I highly doubt he will show at any other knife shows.

He does not attend Blade and I highly doubt he will show at any other knife shows.

I keep shaking my head at this whole situation, Dale. Even for those of us on the periphery, it's damn frustrating to see this P.O.S. act like a childish brat... hiding in his 'safe space,' pretending this will all go away. It disgusts me to no end to see a grown man not honor his word and his commitments. Evidently, he has defaulted on many, many commitments.

ANYONE who is now informed of Dustin's deplorable (if not criminal, too) behavior and then knowingly turns around and supports his business is dirt beneath my feet. That goes for dealers, collectors, and other knife makers. For those who still own Dustin's knives, I suggest you dump them on principle... or at the very least while you can still hope to get anywhere close to what you paid. And let's get one thing straight: The falling demand and secondary value on Turpin Knives is not Dale's fault, or even this forum's fault... it's Dustin's fault. So, if a collector or dealer is upset about this fact, try calling up Dustin and talk about. If he'll answer his phone.

Dustin Turpin is toxic and should be shunned and dealt with as a cancer on this community. I can't tolerate a thief and neither should anyone with even a modicum of decency and character.

Last edited:
I keep shaking my head at this whole situation, Dale. Even for those of us on the periphery, it's damn frustrating to see this P.O.S act that a childish brat... hiding in his 'safe space,' pretending this will all go away. It disgusts me to no end to see a grown man not honor his word and his commitments. Evidently, he has defaulted on many, many commitments.

ANYONE who is now informed of Dustin's deplorable (if not criminal, too) behavior and then knowingly turns around and supports his business is dirt beneath my feet. That goes for dealers, collectors, and other knife makers. For those who still own Dustin's knives, I suggest you dump them on principle... or at the very least while you can still hope to get anywhere close to what you paid. And let's get one thing straight: The falling demand and secondary value on Turpin Knives is not Dale's fault, or even this forum's fault... it's Dustin's fault. So, if a collector or dealer is upset about this fact, try calling up Dustin and talk about. If he'll answer his phone.

Dustin Turpin is toxic and should be shunned and dealt with as a cancer on this community. I can't tolerate a thief and neither should anyone with even a modicum of decency and character.

Thanks Rob. It's funny you say that as I already had one dealer that I was on pretty good terms make it very clear he is very unhappy with me because he is apparently owed some work from Turpin and feels I am hurting his ability to sell those knives, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back