1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Ripstop jacket suggestions

Discussion in 'Gadgets & Gear' started by Seth Green, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Seth Green

Seth Green Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 6, 2013
    Looking for a ripstop jacket. Hooded or not. I'm open to suggestions. Midweight or above. Thanks!

2. Scott321

Scott321

Jul 20, 2016
    For what type of activity/purpose?

3. Lotmom

Lotmom Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 21, 2016
    I have a lightweight that is quite waterproof and weighs almost nothing. When I get home today, Ill see if i can find it.

4. Seth Green

Dec 6, 2013
    General purpose. I live in a rural area

5. Seth Green

Dec 6, 2013
    Thanks!

6. Lotmom

Lotmom Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 21, 2016
    Sadly I couldnt find it. Ill look again today.. I've used it on many camping trips, the thing weighs nothing and its waterproof and very durable. Ive walked through algonquin forest and the twigs and branches dont hurt it at all.

7. Seth Green

Dec 6, 2013
    No worries. Thanks for looking!

8. BOSS1

BOSS1 Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 16, 2008
  9. Seth Green

Dec 6, 2013