1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

RMD's, HRLM's and Waki's.....

Discussion in 'Swamp Rat Knives' started by Eric Isaacson, Jun 29, 2010.

1. Dennis in MA

Dennis in MA Gold Member Gold Member

May 31, 2005
    Anyone get an email yet? I only ask b/c I worry about my email system at times.

I've been waiting since mid-March and I'm practically crying with anticipation. LOL

(On the + side, I've scored several nice Bussekin knives in the meantime. I understand the shop is on overdrive to get all this stuff out.)

2. Eric Isaacson

Eric Isaacson Pirate

Dec 19, 1999
    Dennis,
    You didn't miss your email, I apologize for the delay but the shop is finishing up the last of this batch so it won't be much longer

:D:D

3. Dennis in MA

May 31, 2005
    No sweat. I figured I'd be in this batch, but worried that they were shipping. I'm OK not having mine if no one else has theirs. LOL

4. mymindisamob

mymindisamob

Feb 1, 2005
    I have always loved the original line of SRs. I have had a lot of Res C (Howling Rat, Howling Fat, Camp Tramp, etc.) and I still have my original HR. I couldn't stand the new designs at first but the new HR is growing on me rapidly. Any reviews?

5. Dennis in MA

May 31, 2005
    Deeeee-LIVERED!!!!!!

WOOHOO!!!! Thanks E-man!

6. kenash

kenash

May 23, 2010
    Eric, I'm going to re-order as I said in the email. Okay?

7. kenash

kenash

May 23, 2010
    Sweet pics of great knives. I had the same 550 wrap on my Izula, but I bought the scales and like it much better. The Warden is a little bigger, but you need that round end on the Izula and scales and then it's great - pinky finger in the end

8. eloreno

eloreno

Apr 22, 2010
    I ordered a HRLM and a RMD on Wednesday and have not received

conformation....

I hope this preorder is still open..

I think I'll just keep waiting....

I really cannot wait :D:D

Last edited: Jul 31, 2010
  9. Dennis in MA

May 31, 2005
    Oh heck. A few days (or 2 weeks) to get order confirm is standard. No big deal. You got in. They'll wave a seriously big flag when the pre-order is all over. My guess is some time late fall. But that's a guess. :)