RMD's, HRLM's and Waki's.....

Anyone get an email yet? I only ask b/c I worry about my email system at times.

I've been waiting since mid-March and I'm practically crying with anticipation. LOL

(On the + side, I've scored several nice Bussekin knives in the meantime. I understand the shop is on overdrive to get all this stuff out.)

Anyone get an email yet? I only ask b/c I worry about my email system at times.

I've been waiting since mid-March and I'm practically crying with anticipation. LOL

(On the + side, I've scored several nice Bussekin knives in the meantime. I understand the shop is on overdrive to get all this stuff out.)

Dennis,
You didn't miss your email, I apologize for the delay but the shop is finishing up the last of this batch so it won't be much longer

:D:D

No sweat. I figured I'd be in this batch, but worried that they were shipping. I'm OK not having mine if no one else has theirs. LOL

I have always loved the original line of SRs. I have had a lot of Res C (Howling Rat, Howling Fat, Camp Tramp, etc.) and I still have my original HR. I couldn't stand the new designs at first but the new HR is growing on me rapidly. Any reviews?

Sweet pics of great knives. I had the same 550 wrap on my Izula, but I bought the scales and like it much better. The Warden is a little bigger, but you need that round end on the Izula and scales and then it's great - pinky finger in the end

I ordered a HRLM and a RMD on Wednesday and have not received

conformation....

I hope this preorder is still open..

I think I'll just keep waiting....

I really cannot wait :D:D

Last edited:
Oh heck. A few days (or 2 weeks) to get order confirm is standard. No big deal. You got in. They'll wave a seriously big flag when the pre-order is all over. My guess is some time late fall. But that's a guess. :)

Back