• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

RMJ Tactical Jenny Wren

Tom Howard

Gold Member
SOLD: RMJ Tactical Jenny Wren - SOLD

- I am the second owner of this Jenny Wren and don’t actually know a lot about it. It was like new when I bought it. This tomahawk has the older head design, with a hammer poll. It is a “Sick Steve” hawk. I believe it was one of the first Sick Steves and the one pictured in this Instagram post: https://www.instagram.com/p/BKQ59auDZX5/. My understanding is that it was not a blemished item and was sold as a Sick Steve edition due to the hammer poll (which was not a standard option at the time) and bi-colored handle. I could be wrong on all of that, but that is my understanding.

- Condition – Used, in good condition with box. This tomahawk has been carried and used. I have used it to take a few limbs off in the yard and took it camping a few times. It has only been used on wood and has not been abused or “torture tested” in any way. There is some wear to the coating behind the edge from use on wood, and some light wear to the finish from being taken in and out of the sheath. There are also a few deeper scrapes in the finish which should be visible in the pictures. The handle has a small nick in the finish of the steel and a small scrape on the G-10 at the knob of the handle, both probably from swinging while being carried and bumping into stuff.
- Steel – I’m not sure.
- Edge – I may have touched it up on a strop, but it looks like the factory edge to me. It is still sharp enough to slice paper.
- Handle - Brown and black G10 scales
- Sheath – RMJ sheath with shoulder strap. In good shape with good retention
- Fit and Finish – Very nice.
- Pictures - https://imgur.com/a/RinsWri

Thanks for looking,
Don

TERMS:
- The items, and signs of use, are described to the best of my abilities. Please note that the item is USED and may show additional signs of use that I may have failed to notice.
- Please post "I'll take it" in this thread and follow up with a PM/Conversation (or provide your contact information) for payment information. I reserve the right to sell, or not sell, to whomever I choose.
- I accept PayPal Goods and Services. The fees and shipping costs to the CONUS are included in the price. I am not interested in trades at this time.
- Shipping will be through USPS with tracking number and insurance. I will add signature confirmation at your request. I will do my best to ship within 1-2 business days of receiving payment.
- By purchasing you assume all liability and responsibility for purchasing, owning, and using the items safely and in compliance with all applicable laws.

Last edited:
Back