• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

RMJ Tactical Shrike

Tom Howard

Gold Member
SOLD: RMJ Tactical Shrike Tomahawk - SOLD

(Handle Color: Tactical Dark Earth, Head Color: Tactical Extreme Gray, Scabbard Fastener Type: Shoulder Strap)

This is the forged version of the full sized Shrike. It is used, in good condition, with box. The tomahawk has seen some light use in the woods, on limbs and logs; nothing major or abusive. There is some discoloration on the steel at the edge, some wear in the coating behind the edge and spike, and some wear marks in the coating from the sheath. There are also a couple of very small marks/chips in the handle coating. The edge has not been sharpened and is still decently sharp and in good condition. The sheath is in good condition and comes with the shoulder straps. The ceramic sharpening stone was broken when it arrived. I assume I threw it out, I can’t find it.

Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/sxmktEv

TERMS:
- The items, and signs of use, are described to the best of my abilities. Please note that the item is USED and may show additional signs of use that I may have failed to see.
- The first "I'll take it" in this thread gets it. Please follow up with a PM/Conversation for payment information. I reserve the right to sell, or not sell, to whomever I choose.
- I accept PayPal Goods and Services. The fees and shipping costs to the CONUS are included in the price.
- Shipping will be through USPS with tracking number and insurance. I will add signature confirmation at your request. Please ensure your shipping information is correct on file and within your PayPal payment. I will do my best to ship within 1-2 business days of receiving payment.
- By purchasing you assume all liability and responsibility for purchasing, owning, and using the items safely and in compliance with all applicable laws.

Thanks for looking,
Don

Last edited:
Back