Review Not Much of Anything Really...

awesome review. Love this and the bowie. SOON as i become employed again I plan to get one or both

Great review! I love your "tests" in real world tasks and chores and as always wonderfully illustrated. And as always, your reviews always make me hungry :)

Hi! Very nice review and amazing pics (as usual :)) of products from a brand I am not familiar with. Glad to see you're "back in action" :thumbsup:. Thanks for posting this!

awesome review. Love this and the bowie. SOON as i become employed again I plan to get one or both

Thanks Scott, glad you liked it man. I don't know if you checked the Jungle Combat out at Blade or not, but I think you will like it.

Great review! I love your "tests" in real world tasks and chores and as always wonderfully illustrated. And as always, your reviews always make me hungry :)

Thank you sir, I'm glad you enjoy it. Sorry...food and knives just go really well together :)

Great write-up and pics & it appears Alayna's being raised right.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks man, I'm glad you liked it. I'm doing the best I can by her.

That's an impressive little knife and great job on the review!

Thank you, I'm glad you liked it. I'm really liking the Utsidihi very much.

Helpful review and great photos!

You you, I'm glad you liked it!

Hi! Very nice review and amazing pics (as usual :)) of products from a brand I am not familiar with. Glad to see you're "back in action" :thumbsup:. Thanks for posting this!

Thanks Herlock, glad you liked the post. Most of RMJ's stuff is made for the military, so not a lot of people are very familiar with them. Yeah, good to be getting back in action. It has been a year of transition since the divorce and it has required some adapting, but it has also been a good summer for Alayna and I. She has got to travel quite a bit with me and has gone to a few gatherings and the Blade Show in Atlanta. So we've also had a lot of fun whilst adapting to a new life.

Another great review and glad to see you back. Your daughter's right that does remind me of sushi also. I'm liking that little knife but without the serrations. This question may be a little off base here but I'm curious as to which Rmj ax or hawk you prefer to pair with said knife for woods use since you most likely have access to them being you live by Rmj and you have used and tested Rmj's wares. Thanks and keep up the great reviews.

Photo bucket isn't working out very well. I need to sort a new photo hosting situation

Last edited:
Do you know if there are any plans to make scales available for these? Never been a fan of wrapped handles and always liked something a little more hand filling.

Fantastic write-up, appreciate you taking the time to do it. :thumbsup:

Photo bucket isn't working out very well. I need to sort a new photo hosting situation

Last edited:
I'm with you I'm not much on serrations either maybe just a few circumstances. I have been eyeballing a kestrel for some time myself. I see where Rmj has a lighter weight version also. I kind of like the original kestrel I think but haven't handled either one myself. That's a nice looking set you have in the picture I do like them. Your daughters lucky to get to roam the woods with dad pretty cool. Thanks for your time and the cool pics.:thumbsup:

Back