• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Rob Dalton knives for trade

tomeboi

Gold Member
I'm looking to trade a few Daltons. I'm interested in Half Face Blades, Striders, RMJ(mostly a Weezerker, but I will consider others) and of course Daltons.

All of these Daltons are mint, never carried or used. There might be a few very faint handling marks, but nothing that affects the value. The only exception is the Battle Dragon, it has a tiny discoloration on the scale near the button. I'm not 100% sure what caused the discoloration, but I do believe that it came from Rob this way. I can't feel a ding or irregularity on the surface of the scale.

Top to bottom in the pic.
M12 - Green/silver vein aluminum handle
Double D - OD green USMC engraved aluminum handle
Millennium - Black aluminum handle
Vendetta - Blue G-10 handle
Battle Dragon - Black aluminum handle

Here's my list of Daltons that I'm looking for.
Dalton trade list: OD micarta Jammer, Devil's Playground, Guardian Angel, CQC7, Thin Line Seal(any size), Scout, Linerlock, Spearpoint, UCP8, Slim Seal Collector (fish), Parrot, #5 aluminum, Mini Militia stainless, Huck XXX, 06/T, Patriot Damascus, Chicken Hawk Damascus, Small Assassin Damascus, LRRP w/ engraved handle, Sog II, Smokey III Ti w/ engraved handle, SOF96, CQ mini full serrated, Boat Tail, Dogface DE, Wharncliffe (plain handle or red Devil), Devil and his Souls, Battle Dragon Damascus, Ariel Release and custom Daltons. I will consider other Daltons, please let me know what you have.

Attachments

• IMG_5216.JPGed.JPG
    IMG_5216.JPGed.JPG
    232 KB · Views: 50
Back