Rob H. Rocks!

I just found out about Robs forum and figured I would give him some props. Rob makes THE best plastic on the market IMHO. I dont send much work his way these days, but I have in the past, and will again.
Survival sheaths are not only well made, and thought out, but to me they actually have a style. I can usually tell right away if Rob made a sheath. Thats pretty damn cool when you consider ALL Kydex looks the same!!.:thumbup: The holster work, the various shoulder rigs, they are all top shelf, and you would be hard pressed to find better.
Anyway Im not just saying this cause Robs a bud of mine, I just dig what he does, and wanted to say as much.:cool:

Take care
Trace Rinaldi
www.THRblades.com

Thank you, my man! I can say the same about your blades, and I'm proud to have known you for as long as I have. YOU are the man, my brother.

I can always tell a Rinaldi blade, and I must say, I knew you before you were a rock star!

Do I get a back stage pass? :D

You homos. Is this sickening display of man-love overwith yet? :rolleyes:
:eek: :D:D:D:D

Seriously, you guys both rock! I couldn't think of a better and more reliable combo than a Rinaldi blade in a Survival Sheath rig! :thumbup:

You homos. Is this sickening display of man-love overwith yet? :rolleyes:
:eek: :D:D:D:D

Seriously, you guys both rock! I couldn't think of a better and more reliable combo than a Rinaldi blade in a Survival Sheath rig! :thumbup:

HAHAHA Hey man its not gay to tell another man you like his stuff!! OK NOW that sounded Gay!:p Thanks Brian, knowing you that means something.:thumbup: OK now lets break up the manpile before it gets ugly..HA!!

Rob, you always have a backstage/party pass with me brutha.. I still have the footage of You, Me, Blackwood, Onion, Ida, and Paula in Vegas..
To this day I will literally laugh out loud when I think about that time.
Oh and Oregon with Simonich, and Clark.. THAT was a riot!!!LOL..

Some of you guys may not know this about Rob cause he can be pretty serious on the forums. But Rob is forkin comedic genious, I know some funny bastards but Rob could be a comedian no prob..LOL..

Anyway... Good to know ya have a place where we can see the latest in killer gear my brother!! And I ill be givin you a call soon to shoot the $hit.

Thanks, Trace!

I already know Rob is a forkin' comedic genius. He's at his best when he's forkin' with someone jokingly, and getting a rise out of them because they think he's serious! :thumbup:

Shane, he'll have to make a concealex helmet for himself to protect his big head when it has trouble fitting through the door. :D

That's funny! I think think Rob would also like to make a kydex groin protector to match....of course for wearing over his pants.:D

And now that I've inherited some Crye Precision tactical man pants from Shane, the studded, non skid, matte finish loin protector will match the tactical black death leggings!

(although Shane did give them to me since his MASSIVE THIGHS wouldn't fit into them! :eek:)

For those of you who don't know, Shane spends a lot of time in the gym, pumping.......

iron......

and stuff.

I'm sure leather and U boat caps are no way involved. At all. ;)

But seriously, to make sheaths for these guys is a privilege. I should pay them to to make the sheaths.

NOT!

And for those of you who don't know, the Crye Precision pants are a little weird.

Seriously. Very odd fitting.

Try before you buy some of these things. Unless you were in the Navy. :cool:

His very own chastity belt! To keep Trace out!

:D:p

Thats just WRONG!!!

I could have gone all day without knowing Shane had "MASSIVE THIGHS" too!!HAHAHA..;) Personally I dont understand how Shane grinds so well without having organic elbow stabilizers around the mid-section like most knifemakers.
Being into Survival, you would think he would know about Hoods "Survival Muscle" concept too..LOL....

U boat caps....holy crap that is funny! Rob, I thought that you already had some baggy leather chaps! Mine are form fitting....:D

Organic grinding stabilizers....new phrase of the day! I can't stop laughing at that one! :D

Dude, the elbows of the Shanemeister have to be made of steel. When I can sheath two handmade blades in the same Concealex sheath, that's the hand of a master.

It's no wonder he's known as the human C&C machine!

I've never seen tighter tolerances on a hand made blade, and it's the reason I've got a bunch of Shane's blades in my personal collection. :thumbup:

Hey you can do that with my knives now most times..;-) My handles have lots of contourin and curvashuns so it makes it harder to hit everytime though..haha

Dude, the elbows of the Shanemeister have to be made of steel. When I can sheath two handmade blades in the same Concealex sheath, that's the hand of a master.

It's no wonder he's known as the human C&C machine!

I've never seen tighter tolerances on a hand made blade, and it's the reason I've got a bunch of Shane's blades in my personal collection. :thumbup:

Dude, you said "tighter" referring to another man. Finally, I get to use this picture...:D

tinky.jpg

I'll add firmer, thicker, and.............

More girth? ;)

Homo...
Shane if Rob ever asks you to go camping to "test gear" or something, I would quickly decline if I was you dude..;-)

He won't stop inviting me! It's embarrassing..........

Back