• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Robbie Dalton, Scorpions & Arch Angle (Rare)

Kevin Morris

Gold Member
SOLD. Four beautiful Dalton autos manufactured in 97-98. All are new, have been stored with blades extended, and have been carefully wrapped in towels. Previous description said 1 Arc Angel, and I was quickly corrected. I am a FFL, selling a knife and firearm collection for a friend. As was apparent, my knowledge of older model Dalton's lacks! Note that I have lowered the prices, and have added a, Baby Seal. The color of one of the Arch Angels is a light grey as pictured. Sorry for the confusion.

Scorpion (2) $329
Arch Angel (2) $359
Baby Seal (1) $120

Attachments

• IMG_1952.jpg
    IMG_1952.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_1950.jpg
    IMG_1950.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
offer sent on 3 maybe all 4 of them and FYI looks like you have 2 of each one serrated AA's and a plain one and 2 scorpions both plaine blades hope I'm wrong on that

g

offer sent on 3 maybe all 4 of them and FYI looks like you have 2 of each one serrated AA's and a plain one and 2 scorpions both plaine blades hope I'm wrong on that

g
Offer sent? Didn’t see it. The grey angel and the seal have been committed, awaiting funds.

QUOTE="Kevin Morris, post: 19271079, member: 500563"]Offer sent? Didn’t see it. The grey angel and the seal have been committed, awaiting funds.[/QUOTE]
/I don't think your getting my PM's,,offer is I'd be willing to buy a 3 remaining knives ((2 arc angels one serrated one plain blade and the last scorpion)) for @@@@ as a bundle package .have funds already transferred and ready to pay if you accept my offer .
Question your not getting any of my PM's on this forum ?? if not e-mail me at begreen61@yahoo.com ,,, were not to make offers on thread or I put the price down on this post ,, and do have all my eggs ina row so cash is ready

Nothing but Respect
g

I will take the 2 arc's and the last scorpion for the price your requested in you e-mail payment has been sent and thanks

Nothing but Respect
g

Back