Rocketed into outer Snark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations Johnny!!! Is this your first? If so 2 words of advise - Insure Everything!!!!

Boys tend to be more adventureous / destructive from age 2 until..... Hmmm I'm not sure when that stops. I'm 45 and it seems that I'm just hitting my stride!:D!!!

Alright! Congrats man. Reminds me of the day my son was born. Of course, that was 27 years ago, but I remember it like it was yesterday.

Yeah those are some tuff moments to forget an,hard to believe my son will be 20 in a couple months...! Hey jonny,congrats to tou guys and yes...let the "fun" begin.....bwahahahahah

I am so sick. Stayed home yesterday, and am staying home today. Freakin' cold in my lungs, coughing, sneezing, wheezing, etc. Throat is sore as hell from coughing. Not much fun.

I am so sick.

Bourbon helps. It doesn't really heal you, it just dulls the pain and makes you not care...

Thanks for the well wishes guys.
Had a happy, healthy little boy. 7lbs, 12oz.
Now let the fun begin! Lol. Wow! What a day...

Glad to hear about your blessing! Continued well-wishes for the health and happiness of the kidlet and Mom :)

...returned to rain. bleh.

Rain makes the flowers grow. It all works together, brother... ;)

In other news, there will be another THK Thanksgiving GAW contest this year. Stay tuned...

Just wanna thank everyone for giving advice on this China thing, after getting a 4th email from them this morning, I googled "email from China Jim" and found a large amount of links all saying its a scam. I read some of them and the emails they posted are exactly the same and the ones I've been getting.

Thanks for the well wishes guys.
Had a happy, healthy little boy. 7lbs, 12oz.
Now let the fun begin! Lol. Wow! What a day...

Congrats Jonny! Welcome to never being able to get a good nights rest for the rest of your life ;) I'll give you the same advice that my buddy gave me when my son was born; "Babies are bouncy, but try not to bounce them too much. Also if they fall and hit their head; if it "goose eggs" out he'll be fine, If it divots in - go to the hospital"

Good luck bud!

Get better soon Warrior! getting sick always sucks. My cure is spicy food! go for some Vietnamese soup!

This song was shared by our pal GSO in my music thread... give it a listen :thumbup:

[video=youtube;hWvJABzfNfU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hWvJABzfNfU[/video]

All I have to do is. TELL NO ONE. and sent them my bank information. Its a win win for everybody. ;):thumbdn: I have a little fun at there expense with those assholes. :cool:

uh oh, you told.

now you gotta give that money back :D

I tried talking Dex into giving me his last parangatang.... I guess the "giving" part was the problem :D

I shall have one eventually.

On another note Julio somehow talked me into buying the WorldwoodKnives.com domain.... So now i own a domain that i have no idea how to setup. I cant even figure out how to put a picture on the page, or see the page... Or yea. Best 13 dollars i ever spent :rolleyes: :D

-snark.

I am so sick. Stayed home yesterday, and am staying home today. Freakin' cold in my lungs, coughing, sneezing, wheezing, etc. Throat is sore as hell from coughing. Not much fun.

You been to the Dr. yet? When I'm at the point you're at, I'm starting to think bronchitis. (But my sickness patterns are pretty predictable.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back