Rocketed into outer Snark

Discussion in 'Becker Knife & Tool' started by Eero, Oct 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJG097

DJG097

Apr 19, 2009
    I do, but my mom might be pissed at the fact that their wont be a garage for a week or two. That's the part that scares me the most. Haha

2. rkmoore

rkmoore Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 30, 2010
    Congratulations Johnny!!! Is this your first? If so 2 words of advise - Insure Everything!!!!

Boys tend to be more adventureous / destructive from age 2 until..... Hmmm I'm not sure when that stops. I'm 45 and it seems that I'm just hitting my stride!:D!!!

3. Darksidedenny

Darksidedenny

Feb 2, 2014
    Yeah those are some tuff moments to forget an,hard to believe my son will be 20 in a couple months...! Hey jonny,congrats to tou guys and yes...let the "fun" begin.....bwahahahahah

4. Murphnuge

Murphnuge Moderator Moderator

Feb 27, 2010

Congratulations, I hope everyone involved is doing fine.

5. The Warrior

The Warrior Insane Viking Moderator

Mar 11, 2011
    I am so sick. Stayed home yesterday, and am staying home today. Freakin' cold in my lungs, coughing, sneezing, wheezing, etc. Throat is sore as hell from coughing. Not much fun.

6. james terrio

james terrio Sharpest Knife in the Light Socket

Apr 15, 2010
    Bourbon helps. It doesn't really heal you, it just dulls the pain and makes you not care...

Glad to hear about your blessing! Continued well-wishes for the health and happiness of the kidlet and Mom :)

Rain makes the flowers grow. It all works together, brother... ;)

In other news, there will be another THK Thanksgiving GAW contest this year. Stay tuned...

7. Diez Knives

Diez Knives

May 19, 2012
    Just wanna thank everyone for giving advice on this China thing, after getting a 4th email from them this morning, I googled "email from China Jim" and found a large amount of links all saying its a scam. I read some of them and the emails they posted are exactly the same and the ones I've been getting.

8. TBL

TBL

Dec 26, 2013
    Congrats Jonny! Welcome to never being able to get a good nights rest for the rest of your life ;) I'll give you the same advice that my buddy gave me when my son was born; "Babies are bouncy, but try not to bounce them too much. Also if they fall and hit their head; if it "goose eggs" out he'll be fine, If it divots in - go to the hospital"

Good luck bud!

Get better soon Warrior! getting sick always sucks. My cure is spicy food! go for some Vietnamese soup!

9. Diez Knives

Diez Knives

May 19, 2012
    Congrats Johnny!!

10. Eero

Eero

May 6, 2012
    Congrats! What an amazing thing. You and your wife must excited.

11. james terrio

Apr 15, 2010
    This song was shared by our pal GSO in my music thread... give it a listen :thumbup:

[video=youtube;hWvJABzfNfU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hWvJABzfNfU[/video]

12. Bladite

Bladite ǝɹnsıǝן ɟo uɐɯǝןʇuǝb Moderator

Feb 28, 2003
    and people were amazed at the thickness

13. Bladite

Bladite ǝɹnsıǝן ɟo uɐɯǝןʇuǝb Moderator

Feb 28, 2003
    uh oh, you told.

now you gotta give that money back :D

14. james terrio

Apr 15, 2010
    That's what she said. Wait... what? :eek:

15. worldwood

worldwood

Sep 30, 2012
    I tried talking Dex into giving me his last parangatang.... I guess the "giving" part was the problem :D

I shall have one eventually.

On another note Julio somehow talked me into buying the WorldwoodKnives.com domain.... So now i own a domain that i have no idea how to setup. I cant even figure out how to put a picture on the page, or see the page... Or yea. Best 13 dollars i ever spent :rolleyes: :D

-snark.

16. iwouldhurtafly

iwouldhurtafly

Dec 3, 2010
    And now they are considering calling other similar type planets "plutoids"... <---- lol actually true....

17. iwouldhurtafly

iwouldhurtafly

Dec 3, 2010
    Absolutely fantastic man! The day my son was born I'll never forget, same for my daughter too. Very special days.

18. iwouldhurtafly

iwouldhurtafly

Dec 3, 2010
  19. DunkEm

DunkEm

Dec 9, 2013
    You been to the Dr. yet? When I'm at the point you're at, I'm starting to think bronchitis. (But my sickness patterns are pretty predictable.)

20. worldwood

worldwood

Sep 30, 2012
    Feel Better Warrior!!!

We need you around!!!

:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.