Rocketed into outer Snark

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear ya. I figure all they'll do is prescribe me a z pack. I never take medicine unless I absolutely have too. I rarely even take anything when I have a headache, unless it starts thumping too bad.

I also avoid pills and prescriptions whenever possible. I don't trust those harsh chemicals.

As for your chest cold... wish you were closer man, I got something that might help. Last weekend Miss Angie spent two whole days gently simmering all the chicken and turkey bones we saved for the last 6 months into soup-stock... I'm tellin ya son, I got stronger just smelling it. :thumbup:

I also avoid pills and prescriptions whenever possible. I don't trust those harsh chemicals.

As for your chest cold... wish you were closer man, I got something that might help. Last weekend Miss Angie spent two whole days gently simmering all the chicken and turkey bones we saved for the last 6 months into soup-stock... I'm tellin ya son, I got stronger just smelling it. :thumbup:

Sounds good. I should have my mom make me some homemade chicken soup. That sounds damn good actually. Her chicken soup is awesome. Homemade noodles, the works. :thumbup:

FedEx just dropped a long box at my door from New Jersey.:D

Good freakin' luck opening it! That dirty rat-bastid Aldo always sends me boxes made of heavy-duty cardboard and riddled with wooden plugs and long-ass staples and wrapped with seven million layers of reinforced tape and great-googly-moogly... takes me a whole goshdarn day just to open the dang thing. :grumpy:

I'll say this much, though... it don't come bent. ;)

Sounds good. I should have my mom make me some homemade chicken soup. That sounds damn good actually. Her chicken soup is awesome. Homemade noodles, the works. :thumbup:

Rock on! Homemade chicken soup helps everything from a cold to a broken heart. Please convey my best regards to your Mom and have some soup for me, eh? We're on a low-carb-thing in my household, so, no noodles here... :(

Last edited:
Rock on! Homemade chicken soup helps everything from a cold to a broken heart. Please convey my best regards to your Mom and have some soup for me, eh? We're on a low-carb-thing in my household, so, no noodles here... :(

Just sent my mom a text. She said when she gets home, she's gonna make me some, haha. Best chicken and noodles on the planet. Good idea James. :thumbup: I'll take a photo of it.

I need to order something. That always makes me feel better too. :D

I see ya lurking down there Josh. How ya feelin' brother?

Good freakin' luck opening it! That dirty rat-bastid Aldo always sends me boxes made of heavy-duty cardboard and riddled with wooden plugs and long-ass staples and wrapped with seven million layers of reinforced tape and great-googly-moogly... takes me a whole goshdarn day just to open the dang thing. :grumpy:

:D It took a minute to figure out wtf was on the end of the box.

Turns out a scrench is pretty handy for popping out the staples.

:D It took a minute to figure out wtf was on the end of the box.

Turns out a scrench is pretty handy for popping out the staples.

Actually, I generally just break out the angle-grinder and see what happens. RAWR! :D

My wife makes her own broth from bones. Best soup ever! We normally just load it with veggies and meat, anti carb here too.

In honor of a certain knife makers birthday tomorrow, Im taking the day off work (that's my story and im sticking to it!). 3 day work week for me! Cheers!

Thanks for the well wishes guys.
Had a happy, healthy little boy. 7lbs, 12oz.
Now let the fun begin! Lol. Wow! What a day...

Congrads Jonny!

I tried talking Dex into giving me his last parangatang.... I guess the "giving" part was the problem :D

I shall have one eventually.

On another note Julio somehow talked me into buying the WorldwoodKnives.com domain.... So now i own a domain that i have no idea how to setup. I cant even figure out how to put a picture on the page, or see the page... Or yea. Best 13 dollars i ever spent :rolleyes: :D

-snark.

I hope JD also told you that now that you own a domain that makes you traceable to the IRS as far as selling goods. At this time you might very seriously consider getting your tax ID number, because the first time you sell something on there they can prove your not paying taxes if you do not have it. Not something to take a short cut on because its a matter of when not if. IRS does not find any humor in people selling stuff without paying taxes on it and they will only let you get by with it so long. Something to think about.

No. I'm hacking up some pretty nasty shit though. Kinda like the color actually. :D

Sounds nice..... hope you get feeling better soon.

So, im catching up on snark now. Long day of driving. Im in Atlanta for my cousins wedding. In the high rent Buckhead section. Wow, I was passed by a Lamborghini on the way in the hotel. Yeah, he's got money problems.

Ah yes James, it has arrived. We have yet to delve into it, but she's gonna be worth the wait. Smells so damn good.

003-1.png

004-1.png

Been kinda sorta looking at getting a Jeep again, haha. My mind keeps changing. I was wanting to get a Ford Ranger 4x4. A little more room to haul stuff, to be sure, but the gas mileage probably isn't much different. I've had 2 Ford Rangers, an 84, and an 85 when I was younger. I fit okay then, but I also weighed 155 lbs then, haha. Jeeps are plentiful too. Trying to find a decent deal on a Ranger hasn't yielded much.

Wow, um... I'm sure that tasted good... but I'm also sure it violates Daizee's rules of posting pictures of food! :D

Wow, um... I'm sure that tasted good... but I'm also sure it violates Daizee's rules of posting pictures of food! :D

Haven't even tasted it yet. Going in, in about 5 minutes.

Haha - I was able to get into the office right before they closed and claim my box from TX!
As soon as the enclosed BK5 was safely removed, the box was promptly processed into small shreds. :cool:

Man... I need a 15 now. I must resist!

(

LMAO!! He does make it hard to get open!!

I hope JD also told you that now that you own a domain that makes you traceable to the IRS as far as selling goods. At this time you might very seriously consider getting your tax ID number, because the first time you sell something on there they can prove your not paying taxes if you do not have it. Not something to take a short cut on because its a matter of when not if. IRS does not find any humor in people selling stuff without paying taxes on it and they will only let you get by with it so long. Something to think about.

Nope he didnt tell me that. But like i said i dont plan on selling anything from the website. I may eventually put up an info page but thats it. Just owning the domain name doesnt require having a tax id number.

I have read paypal requires the same thing once you go over 20 grand OR 200 transaction in a year or something like that. But thats a federal law not specific to paypal.

Technically i think Under current law, if you're making even as much as $1 doing anything, the tax authorities don't care if it's a hobby or a business--they want their money. They'll view you as being self-employed, you'll have to report your earnings as income, and you'll have to pay taxes on that income. Under a long-standing IRS rule, you're considered a "business" if you made any profit in three of the past five years, including the current year.

Been kinda sorta looking at getting a Jeep again, haha. My mind keeps changing. I was wanting to get a Ford Ranger 4x4. A little more room to haul stuff, to be sure, but the gas mileage probably isn't much different. I've had 2 Ford Rangers, an 84, and an 85 when I was younger. I fit okay then, but I also weighed 155 lbs then, haha. Jeeps are plentiful too. Trying to find a decent deal on a Ranger hasn't yielded much.

I pretty much have to have an extended cab pickup be it compact or fullsize. I do like the older rangers, and fords in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back