Rodent Rucki in INFI

I don’t know what is more indestructible? I do know Infi has much greater corrosion resistance. I have also heard that sr101 holds an edge better. Both steels are super tough!!! That is for sure.

Hard use is encouraged and guaranteed for life on both Infi and Sr101. So for me it comes down to corrosion resistance . I will buy Infi uncoated, it’s beautiful. I’ll buy sr101 coated.

I’ve never handled a Ruck, but I really like the pointy-ness and balance of the Rucki.

I get it. I have a rucki and it's great, though I always liked the lines on the ruck a little more.... If anyone wants to trade out there holla atcha boy!!

How about an infi ruckidu .ie rucki blade mountainmandu handle bet it would handle nicely.
And also make it a lil shorter for easier carry in the zompocalypse lol

A reboot on the rucki handle would be interesting, but I think it’s gotta be a two handed handle.

So....what's the problem with the SR101 version?

Waki mo' betta

I prefer the Rucki to the Waki - more carry-able, quicker and more versatile. I also had a short butaniku at one point, but that was a disappointment as it just wasn’t sharp. Might have been good for smashing cinder blocks, but a 3 ft length of rebar would be a lot cheaper.

Back