• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Roe Heavy Ugly

I am selling another tomahawk. Acquired new from the original maker sometime in 2011-2012. I will be able to ship once a week due to my schedule. Currently accepting Paypal and Venmo; if you pay with Venmo I will be able to make you a better deal. CONUS shipping only right now. No trades.

Brad Roe, aka Roe Tactical, aka Guild Knives & Tools "Heavy Ugly" tomahawk
- camo pattern with camo brown G-10. Has seen light use pictured. Black kydex sheath included. OAL ~14". Stamped 1 of 1. 0.25" thick. $sold
https://photos.app.goo.gl/UjyHTCh4piaxiiya8
https://photos.app.goo.gl/Eb6Nt6BmMwyQx68d7

Last edited:
I'll put the first $25 on this for any Servicemember who can:
1) contact the seller by .mil email and
2) ship to an APO address (these meet the CONUS address shipping requirement).
  • Don't let my offer cause anyone else to hesitate; not everyone who wants a hawk is in the service and deployed.

Smallprint:
I make these offers from time to time on friendly-priced combat-worthy items. From what I can gather about the hawk it's on par with brands being offered for 2 and 3 times as much. So, if you don't have a go-bag hawk...
I have purchased from Swimmerdude1127 and vouch for his salesmanship.

Last edited:
Hawk just sold. Thanks brother
I'll put the first $25 on this for any Servicemember who can:
1) contact the seller by .mil email and
2) ship to an APO address (these meet the CONUS address shipping requirement).
  • Don't let my offer cause anyone else to hesitate; not everyone who wants a hawk is in the service and deployed.

Smallprint:
I make these offers from time to time on friendly-priced combat-worthy items. From what I can gather about the hawk it's on par with brands being offered for 2 and 3 times as much. So, if you don't have a go-bag hawk...
I have purchased from Swimmerdude1127 and vouch for his salesmanship.

Back