Rogers' Rangers drawings

Hey I was just reading the history part of your page and read...

"The Tomahawks in the Rogers' Rangers Series are based on historical documents and drawings provided to Bear Mountain Tomahawks by the Ranger Training Brigade at Fort Benning, depicting the Tomahawks used by Major Robert Rogers and Rogers' Rangers."

Is their anyway you could post those? I'd love to see em.

By the way about my last order, the sharpener/honing oil has been working great and I thought that guy throwing the hawk by that woman's head (McEvoy book) was too funny. I'd say she has a harder job than him, could you imagine the crowd reaction if he slipped and put it in her head The Patriot style?

Also what's a good way to clean a hawk? When you sent it back to me it looked brand new and I wondered how you go about that.

If you click on the highlighted historical documents and drawings then it'll take you to those pics but here's a link directly to them: Rogers' Rangers drawings.

The guy throwing the hawk at the lady's head is Skeeter Vaughn. He was a Mocaasin Ranger in WWII and an actor later in life. Here's a picture of one of his tomahawks that was given to me as a gift:

I think if he would've missed he would've been famous for something less nice. :D We're working on a tribute page for him and have a lot of historical papers and information to put up.

To clean the hawk you can you can just wipe it down with some WD-40. We use a product called Silikroil which I'm uploading to the website for sale. If you're going to store it you want to use Weatherpruf which we'll also carry. It's made by Kano Labs

Attachments

• skeeter1.jpg
    skeeter1.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 75
Thanks for the link, that's pretty nice especially the minuteman, looks almost identical to your hawks. Yea I was thinking about WD-40, i'll give it a shot.

Back