Rolled the dice on a new color combo, scored bigly - behold this glorious Silent Knight beauty

DamascusBowie

Gold Member
I tried this tan micarta / bronze coating SK because I thought it might look great, and boy does it. I'll just let the pics talk. Imalways blown away when I get a new knife but Im stunned by how sweet this blade feels and looks.

J1q26uE.jpg

h0ShY01.jpg

yoHj2Q5.jpg

BMmOxgQ.jpg
fmqL0zA.jpg
Ew0zABl.jpg

Very nice, I am literally camped by the porch waiting on the magical brown truck to deliver my Bruiser and Midnight blue Silent Knight.

Mine was delivered like 10 minutes ago, and Literally right before it I heard a shockwave as 4 F-15's flew over my house in formation at very low altitude. I take that as a omen that this is one epic blade. I'll have pictures up soon, its a cloudy grey day but this combo of Bruiser and Blue is stunning.

Last edited:
Mine was delivered like 10 minutes ago, and Literally right before it I heard a shockwave as 4 F-15's flew over my house in formation at very low altitude. I take that as a omen that this is one epic blade. I'll have pictures up soon, its a cloudy grey day but this combo of Bruiser and Blue is stunning.

fantastic color combo, ooh, thats infi too, verrynice :D

That is indeed a very handsome pairing! I'll have to try it on a future OP2W offering for sure...thanks for posting it up!

The bronze does look very good, I may have to try it with tan on a future cut of bacon. I have had thoughts of selling my Silent Knight, but nah its staying. Even if I haven't used it yet.

Back