• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Ronin Tactical Task Force Belt (S)

Status
Not open for further replies.

StoneAndSteel

Gold Member

ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED FROM A EUROPEAN APO. USPS Priority Mail fully insured at the purchase price. My APO is open Tuesdays and Thursdays excluding federal holidays so I will ship it once the APO opens next. Payment via PP F/F, Zelle, Venmo. I reserve the right to refuse a sale but first "I'll take it" with PM will get priority. I won’t ship to a reshipper.​

Ronin Tactical Task Force Belt in size small. Includes inner belt. Please see pictures for the condition.

MSRP: $188+ shipping.
My Price: $80 shipped and insured CONUS.

Details for the belt according to Ronin Tactical website:

Ronin Tactic’s Task Force (TF) belt is a tactical gun belt used by Special Operation Units. Made with a nylon weave material, this belt provides the shooter with a stiffer platform.

Designed and developed on the battle field by Special Operations soldiers, the TF Belt is a lightweight and comfortable tactical two layer system that is adaptable to a wide range of holsters and accessory pouches.

This two-layer combination ensures a secure shooting platform by combining a comfortable inner Hook-and-Loop Fastener webbing belt with a tactical load-carrying belt. The tactical load outer layer allows for 2 rows of 1/2” webbing enabling the shooter to add an assortment of MOLLE attachments. The belt features a newly designed 2” Cobra Buckle with an attached “D-Ring”, which ensures more MOLLE space for the shooter.

Attachments

• IMG_4265.jpeg
    IMG_4265.jpeg
    434.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_4272.jpeg
    IMG_4272.jpeg
    447.2 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_4271.jpeg
    IMG_4271.jpeg
    447.4 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4270.jpeg
    IMG_4270.jpeg