Rosarms Reef Knife

I ordered a Rosarms Reef knife a couple months ago. It was supposed to come with a leather sheath that had a retaining strap to secure the knife in the sheath. What I received was the knife in a pouch type sheath.
The pouch sheath did not retain the knife at all. I love the knife itself, but I consider a knife as a system. The blade, handle, guard, etc. and the sheath. If any part in the system fails, it makes the knife almost worthless. In this case the pouch sheath was a big failure.
I contacted the company I bought the knife from and was told that Rosarms had recently changed the sheath on the Reef knife to the pouch configuration.
I would have just returned the knife, but since I really liked it, I found another sheath that fit it very well.
I will not be ordering another though. Never know what you're actually going to get.
This is the type sheath that was supposed to come with the Reef knife: (reef knife but with different handle material).

This is what I got:

Im very sorry to hear about your disappointment ...

Yes we did switched to Scandinavian style sheath. It should retain the knife as any other same type sheath, but...

Very possible that your was too loose...

Again sorry to hear and I guess product picture was not updated on time also.

We will try better next time.

Back