Round 2 - DLT Para 2 20CV

Yep! I got 1 off of here in December. Not my first PM2 though. I love the PM2 and love 20CV, so when I saw this knife, I had to have it. And you are right, its flawless. Im putting these 2 in the collection and will continue to use the one I got now.

Just ordered too. As of 11:05CDT their website shows out of stock. Did they really sell that fast?!
4 minutes I was told......Had 2 in the cart as of 11:00:30 and tried to pay with paypal and it did not go through...………...

4 minutes I was told......Had 2 in the cart as of 11:00:30 and tried to pay with paypal and it did not go through...………...

Happened to me last time with the red 20cv Manix 2, although that's because I was busy figuring out how to use my store points. Looking back, it's actually a good thing that I missed it (because I would probably sell it for a loss if I got one).

Already on the exchange and bay site.

To be fair, the ones on the exchange are from the first run. You are not allowed to list a knife here that you don't have in hand. Doing so, and getting caught, is a bannable offense.

Last edited:
Crazy!!! I wasn’t sure if I even wanted to buy another PM2. Told my friend about it and he wasn’t that interested either. My friend texted me about 10 minutes later Saying they were all sold out. Fluke thing, I ended up ordering two with the thought that I could always give them away. I guess I gave one away even before I got them

Gotta love damn flippers. I have been eyeballing ebay for this knife for a while. Usually there are 2 maybe 3 listed on ebay. Right now, there are 15 listings, most listed within the last couple of hours.

A bit surprised the one in the Exchange sold quickly at $185. I guess it is all about timing. I saw multiple NIBs of this model listed at $170 did not move.

I was really hoping this release was the reissue of the red/M390. I missed out on that one, and there's no way I'm paying 300 bucks on the secondary market.
I already have one of these from the first run, but got another today, and will probably dye the scales red.

I was really hoping this release was the reissue of the red/M390. I missed out on that one, and there's no way I'm paying 300 bucks on the secondary market.
I already have one of these from the first run, but got another today, and will probably dye the scales red.

They are supposedly doing a rerun of the red/M390.

^ this!
Love my Red M390!

Anyone have a link to a good comparison b/w M390 and 20CV?

Last edited:
Nice, I might grab one this time. Great price on this too.

I was talking with a dealer recently who personally knows Eric G, the topic of the PM2 came up. He shared with me that Eric has expressed bemusement at the seemingly endless demand for different PM2 variations and said something along the lines of "we DO make other knives too! How many ways can we dress the same mannequin?"...I found that particularly amusing.
that's why we need that tanto pm2.:)

hope more users and collectors got these this time around.

^ this!
Love my Red M390!

Anyone have a link to a good comparison b/w M390 and 20CV?

It's very, very nearly the same exact steel, just made by different companies. You're more likely to notice a difference in the heat treat than you are in the steel.

Just got my 2 in the mailbox when I got home. Now I have a question. Since Im new to collecting, does it hurt the resale value if they are opened? When people are selling, I see them comment that their knife has never been taken out of the box, or only taken out for pictures. I intend on keeping these put up, but Im just curious if them being removed from the original packaging hinders resale.

Just got my 2 in the mailbox when I got home. Now I have a question. Since Im new to collecting, does it hurt the resale value if they are opened? When people are selling, I see them comment that their knife has never been taken out of the box, or only taken out for pictures. I intend on keeping these put up, but Im just curious if them being removed from the original packaging hinders resale.

No it doesn't. If you handle the knife a lot then it's no longer NIB, it's LNIB. But these are not rigid definitions. When selling it's best to just describe the knife and any usage, carrying, or handling.

Yes - the retail value will drop like a rock if you just look or breathe at it.;)

On a serious note, some buyers (myself included) prefer a new knife to have been inspected by the seller, which I think should not hinder the resale value.

Reactions: AF
Back