Photos Lion Steel "Roundhead" Barlow PICS

I've seen some fantastic photos of the new Roundheads. Thought it might be nice to have a thread with just the photos. Please post your pictures here in this thread!
Big thank you to Collectorknives and Lionsteel!

ssTfjuD.jpg

OhxMADz.jpg

wpvKXyo.jpg

Last edited:
Let's hope Lionsteel will make more for other countries. I would very much like one with horn myself.

I've seen some fantastic photos of the new Roundheads. Thought it might be nice to have them all in one spot. Please post your pictures here in this thread!
Thanks to Collectorknives and Lionsteel!

ssTfjuD.jpg

OhxMADz.jpg

That is one of the nicest I've seen

Thanks teddy!!:thumbsup: Thanks for posting that CF! I think the CF are all gone.

Ramrod, that horn is fantastic! I'm so tempted to grab one of those while they're still available.

Here's my stag. Hasn't left my side since I got it. I'm very, very happy with it.

View attachment 749756
Fire Beard, thank you sir. :thumbsup:
I think your stag is just great, very nice color, the right texture. They really nailed it. I'm thinking the same thing about grabbing one of those before they're gone.
Thanks for posting!

Absolutely in love with mine. It makes me want more knives with ram's horn scales. Smooth, swirly caramel color suits me just fine. :D

35722239344_cef322984a_b.jpg

(The back side is lighter than the front, but not as drastically as it seems from these photos. Top and bottom photos here were taken about 10 seconds apart on the same section of the table & the entire table looks lighter. :rolleyes:)
36418890071_e14b312258_b.jpg

I'm also loving the look of the stag on these. I appreciate the photos that everyone is sharing. :)

Mark, good idea for a thread, the Roundhead is so incredibly photogenic! I'm anticipating delivery of a Ram's Horn mid-week (couldn't resist after seeing yours) until then hope you don't mind a couple of re-post.

Roundhead in the wilds of our deck...
cQ6m4Y2.jpg

...and with his elegant cousin Ms. Northfield
KY5qJxI.jpg

Absolutely in love with mine. It makes me want more knives with ram's horn scales. Smooth, swirly caramel color suits me just fine. :D

35722239344_cef322984a_b.jpg

(The back side is lighter than the front, but not as drastically as it seems from these photos. Top and bottom photos here were taken about 10 seconds apart on the same section of the table & the entire table looks lighter. :rolleyes:)
36418890071_e14b312258_b.jpg

I'm also loving the look of the stag on these. I appreciate the photos that everyone is sharing. :)
I wholeheartedly agree! Your Ramshorn is beautiful! Thanks for posting it!

Mark, good idea for a thread, the Roundhead is so incredibly photogenic! I'm anticipating delivery of a Ram's Horn mid-week (couldn't resist after seeing yours) until then hope you don't mind a couple of re-post.

Roundhead in the wilds of our deck...
cQ6m4Y2.jpg

...and with his elegant cousin Ms. Northfield
KY5qJxI.jpg
James, I agree it is very photogenic! I can't wait to see what you end up with. I have liked every example I have seen.
Thanks for the comparison shot with the 77, they sure do share some similarities. No wonder I like them so much!
Thanks for reposting the pics here!:thumbsup:

Back