Photos Lion Steel "Roundhead" Barlow PICS

Ok I feel better now because I went threw my little knife accessories stash lol and I found one that'll keep her safe .
hAZvPRo.jpg
A Hitch &Timber leather slip with space pen that's a perfect fit .
Xeizwzd.jpg

My contribution to this thread. This is a very very good knife. I am blown away at the diversity of those gorgeous Ram Horn's being posted. That said I am very pleased with my stag offering.

fRuQq3.jpg

3V8sTR.jpg

yQRkPN.jpg

xs0jbG.jpg
Excellent stag! I would be pleased with that as well!:thumbsup:

Well just opened up my Stag and again its exceeded my expectations . Beautiful fit and finish along with perfect blade centering . Walk and talk is nice and snappy .
No leather slip though
Was kind of looking forward to it like the first one :( but I know it shouldn't be expected but it was lol .
DLd1MbA.jpg
WQSxTaT.jpg
oDJqZr4.jpg
VQqHDBk.jpg
But I'm sure glad I got some nice gnarly Stag super dark in the deep groves outlined in a Carmel color then turning almost white :thumbsup:
Really great stag, Factor! Nice to have the stag and CF, as they feel very different to me. I really like both though!
What took you so long?! Haha jk

Arrived today,thanks to ck for this one and advice on shipping outside conus:thumbsup:
http://imgur.com/g6KkU1J
Nice horn! Pretty yellow coloring!:thumbsup:

Excellent stag! I would be pleased with that as well!:thumbsup:

Really great stag, Factor! Nice to have the stag and CF, as they feel very different to me. I really like both though!

What took you so long?! Haha jk

Nice horn! Pretty yellow coloring!:thumbsup:
Thanks !!!
It's funny when I was handling the stag I was surprised it really felt good in hand with the extra weight and thicker slabs of stag. But I also like the feel of the CF being so light and trim .

DON'T DO THAT TO SOMEONE!
I thought that was a HUGE conical edge blowout! My heart skipped a beat when I first saw it.

Now that I am back at a NSR, I must say that the blade and edge looks Fantastic.

Funny, that was exactly my reaction!!!!

Anyone know what the extra holes on the bolsters/scales are for? Placement on a fixture? Has some function? I know the ones that are for the pivot screw head and the pins but there are extra holes.
Possibly an anchor point for a jig, though it seems redundant to drill one along side the location for the center spring pivot pin.
But I can't honestly think of why they would be there.

The holes would likely be drilled when the are slabs left at a set thickness and prior to being shaped. This would limit the amount of times they would punch through and thus ruin slabs, and it can be done easily for all but the stag.

If this is the case, a padded jaw clamp and a dimensionally stable jig would suffice for anchoring the slab down for the drilling of the three holes without the need for a fourth (or more).

I can't think of a more reliable way to drill multiple holes (other than with a mill) than what I stated above. If a mill is used, that may explain it, but I do not have any experience in the operation of such machinery, so I will leave that to others more educated than I.

Last edited:
Back