Rovyvon A4 or A8

Thinking about replacing my Foursevens AA flashlight that has been on my keychain for the last few years. I'm looking at going with something smaller and lighter like the Rovyvons and thinking of either the A4 or A8. I like the features of the sidelights on the A8 but like the titanium body of the A4. Anybody with both or have experiences with both these lights that can comment? I'm thinking the plastic body of the A8 may look and feel cheap? Any other small recommended lights for keychain along these lines?

In the sub-AAA/10440 size, I think the RovyVon's are the best. The 10180 flashlights are too small, having little to grip them by - which is needed since most are twisties. Going smaller than the RovyVon also doesn't make for a noticeably lighter carry.
The plastic body won't look as nice as the titanium, but nothing is going to change that. It comes down to your preference, looks or side light. I have both the sidelights and aluminum body and I prefer the side light because they have no true moonlight out the front.

Back