• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

RS Knifeworks Custom Hawk

awareunlikeu

Gold Member
Hey bladeforums up for sale or trade I have a never used catch and release RS knifeworks custom tomahawk!

This thing is a FN beast when you look at it in the pictures and even more so when holding it. I bet this thing could eat through some wood but I think it's first design purpose was for eating through foes and it's just a little too unwieldy for me. I'm more of a shrike kind of guy so she's up for grabs.

PRICE DROP: $220.00 USD VIA PAYPAL WITH USPS SHIPPING ON ME.
Open to a few trades, just ask

First I'll take it below along with private message takes her home.

For additional inquiry you can email me at: ryan.beasley1983@gmail.com
20191002_131143.jpg 20191002_131303.jpg tc6pkvo~4.jpg

Last edited:
Hi. Possibly interested in purchasing. What's the overall length of the hawk? What steel? What thickness?

Thanks

Hi. Possibly interested in purchasing. What's the overall length of the hawk? What steel? What thickness?

Thanks
Hey there, It is made from 52100 steel and it is about 18 inches long with a 5 inch cutting length. It also is about a quarter inch thick at its thickest.. It’s a beast

Been interested in a socom elite or LUDT if anyone has and wants to trade? Also looking for good weaponlights

Back