Review Ruike P801

Thank you for the Sebenza comparison.. The more knives I try, and the more I refine my likes, the more my ideal knife sounds like a Sebenza. Except for the cost. I live in the budget zone for my knife purchasing. But I digress. Back to the 801.
I love this knife. Mine doesn’t exhibit the weak detent. I can’t make it fail as you did in the video. The blue clip is entirely blue, to my eye at least. It was probably obvious to most but I didn’t understand the blue clip until I slipped it into a jean pocket.
With these type of budget knives the biggest issues seem to be consistency.
Anyway, thanks for the review.

Thank you for the Sebenza comparison.. The more knives I try, and the more I refine my likes, the more my ideal knife sounds like a Sebenza. Except for the cost. I live in the budget zone for my knife purchasing. But I digress. Back to the 801.
I love this knife. Mine doesn’t exhibit the weak detent. I can’t make it fail as you did in the video. The blue clip is entirely blue, to my eye at least. It was probably obvious to most but I didn’t understand the blue clip until I slipped it into a jean pocket.
With these type of budget knives the biggest issues seem to be consistency.
Anyway, thanks for the review.

Exactly, with budget knives QC always seems to be a bit inconsistent. This one wasn't bad, just not the best. Check out Civivi knives for a fantastic budget brand.

Back