Rule #9

Thanks Rocky, but I've got a Toby on order now...maybe next one??

The Toby is probably my number #1 favorite fixed blade period, although in all honesty I go back and forth with it and my FF Stubbymuk. Quite different knives, but two of my most used. I generally just use the smaller blades a lot more. But once I put the smaller ones down to use a bigger blade, the Rule # 9 is one of my absolute favorites. I have a ton of fixed blades (well somewhere around 20-25) but I pick up four of them more than any others and two of those four are the Toby's and the Rule #9. I highly recommend picking one up & personally consider it a must have.

If John will do one in Purple Heart, I may have to be the proud owner of two #9s.

Last edited:
Any thought about a Scandi grind on the Rule #9

If the special offer includes a full height grind, I may have to pull the trigger - my little EDC needs a full-sized friend!

If the special offer includes a full height grind, I may have to pull the trigger - my little EDC needs a full-sized friend!

It would be available with full grind or scandi type grind, same price.

For a "special offer" I'd consider getting in line for my 2nd Rule # 9 this time in purple heart with full height grind. That would be a beauty. I can send you more purple heart.

Anybody else interested in a Special Offer on the Rule #9? I'm thinking $180 + $8 shipping, including sheath, instead of the regular price of $210 + $8 shipping regular price. That's a $30 savings. If there is enough interest I will do it.

I really liked the feel and balance of the XXL. Decided to go with a full grind on 3/32", should be a wicked slicer.

I know there are more of these out there. I need to get some new pics of mine.
Don't be shy. I really want to see the new olive wood handled one getting used.

I know there are more of these out there. I need to get some new pics of mine.
Don't be shy. I really want to see the new olive wood handled one getting used.

I was just using mine yesterday and thinking that I could keep it and my Phoenix and be set for life.

I couldn't agree more.

Reading this thread.....I'm contemplating putting in a Rule #9 order and I realize it was a last yr's special😁😁😁

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back