Rule #9

Reading this thread.....I'm contemplating putting in a Rule #9 order and I realize it was a last yr's special😁😁😁

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

If you are interested I will still offer it for the special price. It would be available in late May / early June.

Reading this thread.....I'm contemplating putting in a Rule #9 order and I realize it was a last yr's special😁😁😁

You will be delighted with your purchase.

If you are interested I will still offer it for the special price. It would be available in late May / early June.

What a great offer. John, you're something else! :thumbup:

Reading this thread.....I'm contemplating putting in a Rule #9 order and I realize it was a last yr's special������

You will NOT be disappointed. Rule #9 3/32" and Bocote. It is my wife's favorite kitchen knife.
ZhsRvHR.jpg

I just touched up the edge on my original Rule#9 with my Crock Sticks. It takes such a great edge and just fits so well. I could easily survive with just this knife.

I just touched up the edge on my original Rule#9 with my Crock Sticks. It takes such a great edge and just fits so well. I could easily survive with just this knife.

Protourist, that sounds like a good idea, just put the rest of your Jk's up for sale and we can help you with that one. Nice 9.:D

Protourist, that sounds like a good idea, just put the rest of your Jk's up for sale and we can help you with that one. Nice 9.:D

Yeah, good luck with that.:D My JKs are priceless.

Yeah, good luck with that.:D My JKs are priceless.

They are priceless, that means a giveaway soon? One can only hope. Thanks for allowing me to have a little fun, that is why I like the JK forums, good people and good conversation. ;)

They are priceless, that means a giveaway soon? One can only hope. Thanks for allowing me to have a little fun, that is why I like the JK forums, good people and good conversation. ;)

Great idea! Congrats on hitting the 3000 post mark. ;)

Just bumping this to the top. I really need to see pics of the Rule #9s out there.

Need more pics than in this thread though :rolleyes:.

OK folks - start posting. :thumbsup: Damn - I sold mine. The ONLY knife I ever regret selling. :confused:

Maybe the new owner will share photos.

Ray

Love that blade shape, Sturubu Sturubu ! It looks a little bit different than the others. A bit more elongated maybe? Higher point? Maybe it's just the photo angle. Regardless, beautiful example.

Back