Rumor has it...Aardvark

Rumors, as Fleetwood Mac would be quick to tell you, sometimes do have their basis in fact. For instance: I WAS born in a month, just not in May (or June). It WAS a long time ago (I got a patent on dirt).

Many thanks for your belated, or wildly early, good wishes, and may all your Christmases be white.

Joe

Rumors, as Fleetwood Mac would be quick to tell you, sometimes do have their basis in fact. For instance: I WAS born in a month, just not in May (or June). It WAS a long time ago (I got a patent on dirt).

Many thanks for your belated, or wildly early, good wishes, and may all your Christmases be white.

Joe
Hmmmm... I will have to "correct" my minion; this is sloppy work.

But, of course, I take full responsibility for the error, although...you should accept some of the blame, you've that young effervescence thing going on; an easy mistake.

Kis? Your minion has curly hair, and barks. I think she will be Teflon to blame placing.

The youthful effervescence (frothing) effect of which you speak may well be rabies.

Hmmm, we may have a semantic conflict.

As verbs the difference between froth and effervesce

is that froth is to create froth in while effervesce is (of a liquid) to emit small bubbles of dissolved gas; to froth or fizz.

As a noun froth

is foam.

(And I thought :"rabies" meant "small, young, rabbits." As in, I saw a mother rabbit and her rabies. Wait, do you mean you have baby rabbits?)

You are such an enigma.

Happy non-birthday.

Umm, was the mother rabbit Jewish? And why would she have more than one rabbi?

I may be enigmatic, but you sir, are confusing.

My sister-in-law has baby rabbits. They mature into fryers.

In the words of Lewis Carrol: "Happy unbirthday to you".

A young chicken was refereed to as a fryer from what I remember! What you got to ask yourself is did it cross the road to maintain its fryer status. Watership down I say! The real question is what do you call the rabbits that decided to cross the road where the indecisive chickens stand or did they turn around and go back and join the Rabbis?

A young chicken was refereed to as a fryer from what I remember! What you got to ask yourself is did it cross the road to maintain its fryer status. Watership down I say! The real question is what do you call the rabbits that decided to cross the road where the indecisive chickens stand or did they turn around and go back and join the Rabbis?
The rabbits that crossed the boulevard are generally referred to as “roadkill”. The dithering chickens had the right of it.

Back