Rustic Gent

Ryan Thompson

Platinum Member
It’s great to see WE/Civivi branching out. These are some fantastic, good size, lock backs. The QC on all is perfect. Amazing fit and finish! The blade is very secure but the pull is slightly on the light side. The included leather pocket clip sheath is very nice as well. All in all, a fabulous product for the price!

I’ll try to update after using them some. I have been a fan of their D2 since Civivi was created, and these have some of the best factory edges I have seen.

I am curious what others think of them. I anticipate they will be quite popular.

View attachment 1253076

Now those are right up my alley, is that what there called “rustic gent”?

When they’re back in stock, one of these will be my first Civivi.

Duplicate post - the joys of using a smart phone.

Mods - feel free to delete.

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:
Hi, Guys:

Thank you very much for your positive feedback! These Rustic Gent are something we are trying our hands at to bring a little something that harkens to a simpler time, and also give you a knife that sets your edc apart from the crowd.

We have shipped out the first batch of shipments, but due to the year-end shipping madness, these may take a little time getting into the dealers.

Hi, Guys:

Thank you very much for your positive feedback! These Rustic Gent are something we are trying our hands at to bring a little something that harkens to a simpler time, and also give you a knife that sets your edc apart from the crowd.

We have shipped out the first batch of shipments, but due to the year-end shipping madness, these may take a little time getting into the dealers.
Have one paid for through Knifecenter, now the wait begins, hopefully by the end of January.;)

Mine just arrived from Knifecenter, boy these are nice:), like the half stop and the fit and finish on these. I’d expect to pay twice as much for this.;):)

I agree, pretty nice folder, I am limited, as most folks are, as to buying lately but saved up and mine also just arrived, very sleek folder;

Untitled by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

But mine did not arrive with a keychain tool, must be something special if you buy multiples ? :)
G2

I agree, pretty nice folder, I am limited, as most folks are, as to buying lately but saved up and mine also just arrived, very sleek folder;

Untitled by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

But mine did not arrive with a keychain tool, must be something special if you buy multiples ? :)
G2

Good to see you grabbed one of these Gary. I thought they may be up your alley. Always enjoy seeing your pictures as well. Nice work with the lanyard, I bet it works well with the slip!

Oh, and the keychain tool was a holiday special they were running.

Back