Rusty, please alert us when we pass thru 77,777 posts.

I think we just went thru 70,000 posts and nobody noticed or cared. 10,000 increments don't mean anything anymore.

But, since we live in jackpot country 777 or 7777 have great significance to us. 77777 means even more.

Stay tuned. Trusty Rusty will not fail us.

That may be cutting the balogna pretty thick, but I'll figure out the deal tonight when we get back home. If not toight, sometime tomorrow.

We have 33,171 posts in the archive.
We have 37,520 +/- posts in the active section.
That adds up to +/- 70,691 at this time.

In other words, when the active forum reaches 44, 500 odd posts, we'll be a little short and I'll add it up again, but that'll be close.

So remember keep an eye on the post numbers on the Mnfg page, and hollar as we close toward 44,500

Maybe Pala will give away a 77777 khukuri.

Better start a countdown thread, other the whole place will be littered with rubbish posts made by those trying to cash in!

Rusty will be officially in charge of who the real 77777 post belongs to. I don't know if bribes will work or not.

I'm not thinking fraud/bribery...just a zillion posts will flood in starting about 77770, depending on how slow people think their connection is compared to others. They'll all say "did get 77777?" Kinda like everybody buying lotto tix at the last minute.

it might be nice if they all went to one thread.

Back