RyanW's GAW Knives

Seriously Ryan has given away enough knives to have a dedicated thread for them.

I am beyond excited to have been the 2014 winner and cant thank Ryan enough. He is an awesome guy who is always giving back to the community.

The knife is absolutely incredible, Ryan's hamons are a thing of beauty and I am honored to have one in my collection.

Also a huge thanks to Lorien for donating his killer designing skills and David for donating the badarse sheath!

Here is a pic of the knife:

With some of its older brothers:

Congrats! You are the man! Way to go. What a beauty! I bet it is sweet to hold in the hand.
Could not have gone to a better guy!

Jonas,
Thank you for posting this up, really appreciate the kind words and awesome photos!

I dont mind doing GAW's. I understand that not everyone can or are willing to pay for one of my knives, this gives them the chance to have one. Lorien has been very helpful in my knifemaking over the years and stuck by me through so difficult times along the way. I was happy to have so many people participate, this will be a yearly thing and hopefully something everyone looks forward to each year.

always got yer back, bro!

What a great looking knife from one of the classiest makers I know of.

Thought I would give an update on the knife. I usually dont carry fixies because I cant find a comfortable way to carry them but this one really sits well on the belt and doesnt jab you in the crotch when you sit.

Anyway, been loving it!

Back