RYP, crystal's comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Trini hot pepper is the scotch bonnet. I have friends from Trinidad that bring me bottles of home made hot sauce. It has excellent flavor and heat.

The homemade brews made by my Trini friends are the hottest I've ever tried. And they still have great taste.

I know one family that needs to keep all of their windows open when cooking up a batch of their hot sauce...not a very safe thing to do in most parts of Trinidad.

i clicked on this thread expecting to see pics of a stripper named crystal :eek: hot sauce is another thing i like lots of! another poster said it, i don't like tabasco because it's too much vinegar by the time i pour enough to be hot for me. i have several of dave's bhut jolokia as well - good stuff!

i'm looking to grow scotch bonnet here in the yard in the spring.

I was thing about setting up a small greenhouse type environment in my garage and moving outside when it warms up this spring. Bhut joklia and scotch bonnets were the ones I was going to (try) growing. But I know they won't be as hot unless I can get the lamps to higher temps and leave them inside

Well they most have pussed the wings down at fog horns, because when i used to hang out with a cook that worked there they used to use blairs 6 am for the beyond insanity wings which is 16 million scoville units and the insanity wings were blairs 2 am which i believe is 2million scoville. When I ate the beyond insanity I thought i was going to die. The only reason i finished them was that i didnt want to pay 50 bucks for the wings if i didnt eat them. Hell the insanity wings I had about a year ago were so hot it felt like shitting razor blades for a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back