Ryuichi Kawamura Knives

That's real nice. And the stag is wonderful. I think Ryu has about the best stag ever seen. And no one knows where he gets it! Lol.

Yes his stag is consistently wonderful and he’s super nice to deal with as well!

The two that I own...previously posted but the images have apparently gone missing.

The first one was purchased from Dan Delavan of Plaza Cutlery. The second was commissioned from Ryu with my requested changes to his standard cattle pattern.

Kawamura_a.jpg

kawamura_b.jpg

kawamura_c.jpg

kawamura_d.jpg

Ryu_Cattle_Knife.jpg

Ryu_Cattle.jpg

Scan_794.jpg

Scan_795.jpg

Scan_798.jpg

Scan_799.jpg

Scan_802.jpg

Scan_804.jpg

Ryu is one of the finest makers in the world with the finest stag in the world

I don’t know how he finds such great stag! And you are right about him being among the finest makers.

The two that I own...previously posted but the images have apparently gone missing.

The first one was purchased from Dan Delavan of Plaza Cutlery. The second was commissioned from Ryu with my requested changes to his standard cattle pattern.

Kawamura_a.jpg

kawamura_b.jpg

kawamura_c.jpg

kawamura_d.jpg

Ryu_Cattle_Knife.jpg

Ryu_Cattle.jpg

Scan_794.jpg

Scan_795.jpg

Scan_798.jpg

Scan_799.jpg

Scan_802.jpg

Scan_804.jpg

Wow these are two stunning knives!

Kawamura_a.jpg

kawamura_b.jpg

kawamura_c.jpg

kawamura_d.jpg

Ryu_Cattle_Knife.jpg

Ryu_Cattle.jpg

Scan_794.jpg

Scan_795.jpg

Scan_798.jpg

Scan_799.jpg

Scan_802.jpg

Scan_804.jpg
Absolutely stunning examples Blues Blues

Yes he is one of the best makers out there. And a super super nice person.

Blues, that improved trapper is stunning. I just told my wife earlier that after blade, if I don't find a custom improved trapper there, I'm going to have Ryu make me one.

Kawamura_a.jpg

kawamura_b.jpg

kawamura_c.jpg

kawamura_d.jpg

Ryu_Cattle_Knife.jpg

Ryu_Cattle.jpg

Scan_794.jpg

Scan_795.jpg

Scan_798.jpg

Scan_799.jpg

Scan_802.jpg

Scan_804.jpg

Ryu is one of the finest makers in the world with the finest stag in the world
I am a newbie to knife collecting, but the stag I am seeing in these last few posts is unbelievable. Having popcorn stag going bolster to bolster and being that thin is unreal! I wish more folks could do it that way.
Larry

Thank you, yes this has been on this list for quite awhile. I have yet to handle or even see one of his knives in person...can hardly wait.

This will be the nicest lockback or quiet possibly nicest knife you will own. I feel that i have the liberty to say that :)

This will be the nicest lockback or quiet possibly nicest knife you will own. I feel that i have the liberty to say that :)
Hearing that from you actually gave me a shot of adrenaline!! HAHA.. I'm pretty sure I can take your word on that.. gonna be a long week of waiting.

Back