• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

S0LD: Joe Caswell CK-3

SOLD: Joe Caswell CK-3 fixed blade S0LD shipped (via PayPal) First "I'll take it" here gets the knife. This knife is amazing, it features CPM-3V steel with a Peters heat treat and black PVD coating. It has a cool sheath design and the best handle (hardwareless design) on a knife I have ever felt. I've taken new photos of the knife (top photos), it is still in unused condition but wanted to take some more photos of it just for fun. No trades please, I need cold hard cash ;-) The knife is unused and has not been carried, it is in excellent condition. I ship quickly via USPS with signature confirmation, if you would like insurance I can add it on at your expense. Feel free to ask any questions, thanks. SOLD

SI4A2352 by
SI4A2353 by
SI4A2355 by
SI4A2350 by
SI4A2351 by
SI4A2355 by
SI4A2349 by

Last edited:
Thank you for the offer but I like this knife quite a bit and am willing to hold out for closer to $350 if possible.

Back