• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Photos $OLD S110v Full "Flytanium" PM2 FT

This is $OLD

Up for trade today is my full ti PM2 in s110v. This knife is in perfect condition. It has been carried a total of 4 times, and the blade has NEVER been used or sharpened. No blemishes or scratches anywhere. Brand new hardware was installed with the scales so there is no stripping on any of it (see close ups of blade and hardware below). Blade is perfectly centered. Perfect lock up, no play. Deployment is smooth, and will free drop on depresion of the spine lock. Comes with a custom titanium pocket clip. Also comes with the original clip, original box, and all original papers. Im looking for a straight across trade. Not interested in any trades where I would need to add $$.

TRADES (Similar condition, unused blade)

I would be interested in trading for a ZT 0920, Protech TR4, or a real nice custom full size griptillian. I like a lot of different stuff though so feel free to toss me an offer. Im mostly looking for medium/large folders of similar value.

Interests include:
ZT
Spyderco
Emerson
Benchmade
Lionsteel
W.E.
Protech
Most other high end production knives

If you would like to see more pics or pics from specific angles, let me know!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/139758363@N08/shares/dE11Lv

Last edited:
Back