S110V Manix for EDC

I agree that the manix 2 lw s11ov is a great edc. I like the light weight frn handles. I also have moved the Ritter Griptilian with m390 v steel into my edc rotation along side the pm2. Again I have no problem with the light weight handles. Both seem plenty strong for a work knife, which after all has the highest requirements for strength.

I just can't seem to be able to give my Manix LW any pocket time. I do pocket up the Ritter from time to time though.
Nice pics Matt.

The Manix 2 had been on my list for almost a year before I finally pulled the trigger. At $99 for a dark blue CPM-S110V Manix I could no longer resist. Took me a bit to warm up to the scales and may very well upgrade at some point. To me it just had kind of a cheap feel to it at first but the knife is very functional.

Last edited:
Just got my new replacement in for the one I sold. I love the cheaper LW handles. I used it for everything this morning and she is still shaving sharp, awesome ass steel.

Last edited:
Rasco,

What exactly are you having done?

I delayed long enough that Christmas came and my regrind funds went toward Power Wheels and RC cars :p
But I'm still interested in having him thin it for me a bit, but I happened to get a pretty nice leather strop set for Christmas and it's doing wonders for my current edge, so it may be another month or two before I contact Big Chris again and see about sending it in.
Or I may just hold off on the regrind and put that money towards a Big Chris custom camp blade.

a few more photos...

photo2014-11-13bb_zps22eabc77.jpg

DSC_1371c_zps11e6bf77.jpg

Bump :rolleyes::cool: for manix fans.

Been gone for years and my tastes have changed. I've become a PM2 guy again. But still a great knife non the less.

Last edited:
Back