S35VN hard to find? - Reclosed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's a red herring. Maybe it's a conspiracy. But maybe this is a deflection.

The email chain, to anyone who will take the time to read it and comprehend it, is very damning, IMO. And posting that verbiage on your site and sending out a bulk email of that nature was obviously hateful.

Hateful and the damage can not be un-done.

I asked for the following:

When steel from a customer is sent to Crucible for analysis, provide us with the results of the test. I do not understand why this is difficult.

Regarding the "Steel Information Request” email, Bob requested the information. In post #42, Bob wrote "Please provide evidence” in two different places. The intent of the email was to collect the evidence Bob requested.

Why resist sharing the test information? Crucible has an excellent testing process. Why not share the results?

Any other discussion is a red herring to distract from my request.

Chuck

Chuck,
If we get a sample we share the results. Your letter is a fishing expedition for samples.

Wikipedia-A red herring is something that misleads or distracts from a relevant or important question. It may be either a logical fallacy or a literary device that leads readers or audiences toward a false conclusion. Your "Steel Information Request" is the definition of a red herring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back